Why do you like the Xbox?

There are so many reasons why I like Xbox. I like the overall gaming experience, the apps, the ability to connect with other gamers and the gaming titles. I don't think I'd ever for another gaming console, Xbox is my life!

There are so many reasons why I like Xbox. I like the overall gaming experience, the apps, the ability to connect with other gamers and the gaming titles. I don't think I'd ever for another gaming console, Xbox is my life!

I feel the same exact way. I am mostly using the xbox first and foremost for games and playing the ones that I love. I will occasionally find myself using the bing search or watching videos on the youtube app. I also will look and play with other apps such as zune, netflix and ufc.

Because the games are awesome. I dislike the Wii - it is absolutely stupid and pointless.
The Playstation brand used to be huge on sports games, and Xbox better for action games. So that's what started my path with Xbox and I've just never strayed from it.

And the Xbox is AWESOME :grin:

I like the xbox because it has super tight controls, easy to use, awesome graphics, and it has some of the best games there is !

My true personal reasons are that my friends play it and I like to play games that are multiplayer more than I do singleplayer. The controller and Live are alsso very nice features and you can't go wroong with games like Fable, Halo, etc.

I like the X360, because it has more of the kind of games I like than any other console. Second to that, and a distant one no less, would be the Wii.

I like the first-gen Xbox because it can be modded to play any other game from previous generations, and you can install a number of programs on it turning it into a virtual media server and ultimate gaming console combined.

And both of our xboxes have been modded to do exactly that and we have more than 2,700 games on them as well.

I like mine because I'm a fan of really bringing yourself in the game like with the kinect, it's a pretty cool feeling to have whoever you're controlling to do whatever you do. I also like it just because of a lot of the games for the system, Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, Halo, and others. Although i like both the ps3 and the xbox, and if i get a wiiu to add to the wii i will have another thing to love. the xbox does have a lot of flaws, i will admit. my xbox a lot of times wont read discs (it IS about 5 years old) and like 2 of my controllers have broken before the system has.

Back