Why do you like the Xbox?

Pretty much. We tend to game almost exclusively on the PC. We got the Xbox because we had credit on a site. Still paying on it in fact. lol

I think it's going to be the best one yet because of Black Ops Cold War and also Halo 6 Infinite. I'm excited for what's to come with both those.

I'd rather get a PS5, but if I had that extra money, I'd instead go for a new video card for our PC. :)

I like it because Bill Gates created it aka Microsoft and I love all their products :tearsofjoy:

I like the Xbox for many reasons.

The first reason is the controller, I have always found the Xbox controller to be the most comfortable when it comes to playing games as opposed to other consoles and their controllers.

The exclusive games on there such as Halo, Fable, Gears of War etc.

I also really like the Xbox Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate which gives you access to 100's of games you may have never played otherwise.

I had an Xbox One S for a little bit. It was decent, but I prefer PS. I don't have either one now, and decided to stick to PC gaming. :)

I started on Xbox due to Halo, but today I still enjoy it due to the Play Anywhere features and being able to jump between Xbox and PC with basically no changes in the game or my progress. More games are adding cross-progression, but as a whole, the Xbox is well ahead in this regard.

Back