Why do you think the world need borders?

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
For me, it is not actually 'impossible' to have the world live in peace. No violent, no racism and etc. But the real question for today is...

Do you agree/like to remove borders and live under one nation?

The boss' will from the mgs series?Are you one of the boss' disciples?Lol

I think one of the reasons the world have borders because of different tax laws where some countries' government and more powerful people who donate a lot of money to government parties think citizens should pay less taxes to pay for services like healthcare and education while other countries feel citizens should pay more taxes, so more people have better healthcare and education without needing to be rich to afford good healthcare and education.

Most people in other countries maybe okay with paying more taxes, so more people can have services like affordable healthcare, but Most people in other countries maybe less likely to want to pay more taxes, and rather keep more of their own money, and don't care that poorer people can't afford healthcare because of a lack of money.

Throughout history, societies were separated between borders.
Why? Because they were each others' enemies/rivals.

The EU technically removed its borders, first inside of Europe with the consequence that people from poorer nations went to richer nations, and the locals raged because they lost their jobs in favour for a cheaper employee (and after 6 months these cheaper employees ended up quitting their jobs, and continue living on state hand out).

After that, it removed its outside borders as well, which resulted in mass immigration of only young men that are uneducated, unskilled, untrained, unmannered, sometimes have terrorist intentions, mostly have 0 respect to the locals, and always come from totally incompatible cultures, just because EU believes that more people alone means better economy, and what the more people do is none of their interest.

So the removal of border experiment is already taking place as we speak, and it already comes with very dangerous consequences for an entire continent (with the exceptions to Poland, Czech Republic, and Hungary, which expel them all, and are now the safest and most peaceful countries in Europe).

I remember that there is a sad news about an anime got shot at one country in Europe. Just because that animal cross the borders, and the patrol guys shot it because they said it violates the border laws. I am kinda sad about that, because they are just animals right? they don't know about border and things.

I remember that there is a sad news about an anime got shot at one country in Europe. Just because that animal cross the borders, and the patrol guys shot it because they said it violates the border laws. I am kinda sad about that, because they are just animals right? they don't know about border and things.

That is sad. I feel the border patrol officer were cruel, and wanted to kill an animal because killing animals make them feel powerful like hunters who kill lions for fun.

Sorry for the type there 'anime' lol.

It's okay. I figured you probably meant animal after reading your whole reply. Auto-correct and auto-suggestions on some keyboard apps for iOS and Android sometimes give bad corrections and suggestions.

Honestly, some people don't know how to respect things at all.
For those kind of people we need borders. As for removing nation borders....I don't think it's such a good idea considering the circumstances.

Honestly, some people don't know how to respect things at all.
For those kind of people we need borders. As for removing nation borders....I don't think it's such a good idea considering the circumstances.

Don't you think that authority can apprehend those people? I mean there is always crime on every place so it wouldnt be a surprise if a world with no border has crime.

Don't you think that authority can apprehend those people? I mean there is always crime on every place so it wouldnt be a surprise if a world with no border has crime.
Let me once again refer Name to the current state of western Europe, mainly in France, Germany, and especially Sweden.
Crime rate in 1935 vs 1980 vs 2018.
Prepare for hospitalisation caused by shock.

Some people believe that they are superior to others based on their looks or money or power.
It's just difficult to explain but I don't think people would be pleased to remove the borders and unite as a single country.

I am actually wrong about to 'unite as a single country' what I was meant is to 'unite in one world'. :p
Uniting people, whether as a globe, continent, country, island, state/region/territory, prefecture/province/bunde/special city/metropolis/etc., city/town/ward/special ward/designated city, neighbourhood, street, building, room, etc., it only works if people are accepting each other as equals, not if people are forced to accept each other or otherwise get bulled for being a racist.

Western countries in their current state are far from united, simply because multiculturalism simply can't work.
You can either have like minded people separated in their own areas, or a complete chaos among conflicting cultures, both might only work for a short term, but never long term.

Examples of what does work are mostly Asian countries, plus Poland.
Poland is mostly like minded, with the exception of people that live in parts that used to belong to Germany a half century ago.
Same thing can be said about Japan, with a constructed distinction between west Japan and east Japan in terms of people's cultures, with further separation in prefectures.
India is among the countries that does it well too, with each province being distinct from each other, allowing people to be who they are, and still be united as being Indians.
Most of the Islamic countries do a nice job too, until any kind of militant meddling happens.

Go to western Europe or North America, and you see many different cultures next to each other.
I really can say that people don't like each other that way, lost of hatred going among each other, and the obligation to locals to pressure their frustration only adds up to the problems, instead of solving them.

There are lots of foreigners in Japan too from many different cultures, but instead of them demanding locals to adjust themselves to foreigners, the government is demanding foreigners to adjust themselves to the locals, effectively uniting people, and making locals also more accepting towards foreigners.

So to sum it up, people can only be united if cultures are similar or the same, if totally different and nobody is willing to ditch theirs in favour for what is in charge in the country they are, any kind of uniting won't work.

Unity in Diversity.

Back