Will any 3DS games actually use the microphone?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I don't think I've ever seen a game that uses it as of this point in time.

Do any use it? Will any 3DS games ever use it in future?

Don't really care much. Blowing at the 3DS will make you look weird in front of others,

Other than my constant mention of Heroes of Ruin having in-game chat feature, you mean? :p I say that constantly. The chat feature in it works perfectly. You can set it so you are always talking as on a phone, or so that you hold the L button when you want to talk. The latter makes the voices coming through much louder and clearer than the former, however.

Oh, and it goes without saying that the new Pokémon will most likely do so as they have been since Ruby and Sapphire. There is also the new Ace Attorney game, which all other versions have used the mic for...

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have the return of poles voice in the new Zelda game and kill them by yelling in the mic, since that's how you were supposed to kill them in the NES version.

They should have the return of poles voice in the new Zelda game and kill them by yelling in the mic, since that's how you were supposed to kill them in the NES version.

"Okay, so i'm almost done with this one dungeo--RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*everyone in the room stares awkwardly*

Seems like a good idea.

Assuming a fossil Fighters 3DS is ever made, then someday yes.

"Okay, so i'm almost done with this one dungeo--RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*everyone in the room stares awkwardly*

Seems like a good idea.

Just blow..you don't have to shout... >_>

Vincerific, on 12 May 2013 - 00:23, said:
Nin3DS, on 11 May 2013 - 23:58, said:I don't think I've ever seen a game that uses it as of this point in time.
Other than my constant mention of Heroes of Ruin having in-game chat feature, you mean? I say that constantly. The chat feature in it works perfectly. You can set it so you are always talking as on a phone, or so that you hold the L button when you want to talk. The latter makes the voices coming through much louder and clearer than the former, however.
Oh, and it goes without saying that the new Pokémon will most likely do so as they have been since Ruby and Sapphire. There is also the new Ace Attorney game, which all other versions have used the mic for...

Ruby and Saphire used the microphone? Do you mean Diamond and Pearl?

Vincerific, on 12 May 2013 - 00:23, said:
Nin3DS, on 11 May 2013 - 23:58, said:I don't think I've ever seen a game that uses it as of this point in time.
Other than my constant mention of Heroes of Ruin having in-game chat feature, you mean? I say that constantly. The chat feature in it works perfectly. You can set it so you are always talking as on a phone, or so that you hold the L button when you want to talk. The latter makes the voices coming through much louder and clearer than the former, however.

Ruby and Saphire used the microphone? Do you mean Diamond and Pearl?

Yeah, that is what I meant. thank you.

Super Mario 3D Land does but its little known as its such a small thing... You can blow away those fluffy little flowers... ._.

LOL I forgot about that.

I can only think of Cooking Mama.

They had it in the prequels for NDS/NDSi. They probably have it in the 3DS version.

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games used it.

Back