Will fewer TVs come with built-in speakers in the future?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Credits
I think in the future, more TVs may come with a bundled sound bar or external speakers to make the TV look more worth buying compared to other TVs with built-in speakers.

froggyboy604

Staff member
Credits
More TVs may someday be thinner as the price of thin tvs become more affordable, and thin tvs are proven to be as durable as regular LCD TVs. Some thin tvs may not come with speakers because it would make a TV slightly thicker. TV with speakers will cost slightly more money compared to a TV which users need to plug-in external speakers or headphones into the sound output ports like many desktop tower computers which are not all-in-one PCs like laptops, All-in-one PCs like the Apple iMac.

Last edited:

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Credits
Most probably that might be the case.
I don't think anyone I know is using the default speaker set to be honest....well, the TVs are old xD
But still....

froggyboy604

Staff member
Credits
I feel the TV bundled TV speakers maybe wireless battery powered wifi or bluetooth speakers in the future, so people can listen to the speakers more closely to avoid needing to set the volume to a high volume to hear the TV from far away from the TV.