Will many people continue to use Facebook and Facebook's sites like Instagram in the future?

I think yes. Facebook and Instagram already proves thier stability in the market. And a lot of users are continuously using those apps.

Except that all the real information, real news, etc. are being censored away from Facebook and Twitter, and instead only fake news that's approved by the US deep state are now allowed on the platform, every opinion that differs from that will result in a shadow ban.

Yeah, you're right. It happens on my country also, a lot of fake news and articles all over my feeds, but the worst thing is, the legit media are responsible for that. Some article bloggers are popular right now and the legit media can't find any engagement in social media because people here don't believe them anymore. That's why this fake news right now become popular because the legit media, they want to destroy the reputation of some bloggers just to get engagement on social media.

I think this will be very stable in the future. It is a great way to communicate with other people. It is really important so I don't see any decline from them in the near future.

Yes, Facebook will continue for a long time because we all know that it is so helpful to us. In facebook is like a universal site. Because we can see news, pages, groups, posting pictures and videos, trending, artists, arts and many more! Then the most important is, we can stay in touch with our love ones because of facebook chat or in messenger. We can chat, better videochat which you can see each other's face in the camera live!

I think the video features of Facebook is better than Instagram because videos are not limited to 1 minute like Instagram, and Facebook Live streaming and chat seems better. There is also a larger amount of videos to watch on Facebook because Facebook has many video uploads for many years while sharing videos on Instagram only existed a few years ago. Plus, videos on Facebook don't contain as many ads like YouTube and other sites where there are a lot of ads in the video, and next to the video. I think there is also Facebook video game streaming like Twitch, so there are more types of videos for members to watch.

I think yes. Facebook and Instagram already proves thier stability in the market. And a lot of users are continuously using those apps.
That's right. These social media are already establish, It's hard for the new social media account to make a competition against these two social media, but well, its still depends on the loser politicians who lose the engagement that's why they lose in politics

That's right. These social media are already establish, It's hard for the new social media account to make a competition against these two social media, but well, its still depends on the loser politicians who lose the engagement that's why they lose in politics
That's not the case actually.
Looking at Mastodon's statistics, that one is growing every single day both in user count, message count, and instance count.
Mostly people fleeing from Twitter to a free platform where freedom of speech actually is appreciated (Twitter on the other hand is trying to become more and more single minded with all other ideas being banned).
This while Facebook and Twitter are both losing their members with Twitter censoring more and more people, and Facebook doing the same thing AND going from one scandal to the other.

The only problem with Mastodon is that it's open source and decentralised, so no government will want you to know it even exists.

Yes definitely, we are still in the internet era. Most of the social media sites will just evolve in the future, we will still use this technology for a long time because of its vast uses and flexibility.

That's not the case actually.
Looking at Mastodon's statistics, that one is growing every single day both in user count, message count, and instance count.
Mostly people fleeing from Twitter to a free platform where freedom of speech actually is appreciated (Twitter on the other hand is trying to become more and more single minded with all other ideas being banned).
This while Facebook and Twitter are both losing their members with Twitter censoring more and more people, and Facebook doing the same thing AND going from one scandal to the other.

The only problem with Mastodon is that it's open source and decentralised, so no government will want you to know it even exists.
Oh, never heard this mastadon, I think I'm the next person who going to transfer, thanks for the info. If this mastadon is not the same to some famous social media and the security and policy are much more better, you will be right, people will surely use this instead of the famous social media right now.

Oh, never heard this mastadon, I think I'm the next person who going to transfer, thanks for the info. If this mastadon is not the same to some famous social media and the security and policy are much more better, you will be right, people will surely use this instead of the famous social media right now.
That's nice to hear.
A good starting point would be here:
Mastodon

At the bottom of the page you can find a list of a handful of instances available, some of which having loads of members, and some others having almost none.
But your choice shouldn't be depending on member count, but rather to what kind of person you are.
Because it's perfectly possible to follow and communicate with people from other instances as well.

My handler for example is "@Blaveloper@mstdn.jp", the first portion represents the username, and the last portion represents the instance.
But if you join a different one, you can still interact with me.

The flagship instance (aka, the instance by the developer himself) is: mastodon.social - Mastodon

Maybe not continue using these sites in particular, but I think there will always be social networks now and they are very popular and connect people so I see it as something that will stick around.

That's nice to hear.
A good starting point would be here:
Mastodon

At the bottom of the page you can find a list of a handful of instances available, some of which having loads of members, and some others having almost none.
But your choice shouldn't be depending on member count, but rather to what kind of person you are.
Because it's perfectly possible to follow and communicate with people from other instances as well.

My handler for example is "@Blaveloper@mstdn.jp", the first portion represents the username, and the last portion represents the instance.
But if you join a different one, you can still interact with me.

The flagship instance (aka, the instance by the developer himself) is: mastodon.social - Mastodon
This gonna be the problem if you going to transfer in a new social media account, you should encourages some of your friends to try this one also. But I think I will enjoy this, beside, I already hiding my identity in my social network account and my privacy settings is already on. Thanks, I will try this later.

This gonna be the problem if you going to transfer in a new social media account, you should encourages some of your friends to try this one also. But I think I will enjoy this, beside, I already hiding my identity in my social network account and my privacy settings is already on. Thanks, I will try this later.
Just ask yourself the question: how private are the privacy settings on any SNS with ads on their platforms?
Since Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and all the other SNS that are heavily being promoted by governments all over the world are all closed source, there's no way to make sure.
But what I can guarantee is that your privacy is still being used even with your settings being set to the most private options.

Fabricating data is better than relying on privacy setting.

Back