Will most Instagram users mainly use Facebook if Instagram closedown or become worse to use?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
There are very few huge social networks where users can get a lot of post views when they post photos, videos, and video chat with members. Facebook is similar to Instagram where users can use Facebook for posting photos, videos, and video chat.

I feel Instagram members will mainly use Facebook if Instagram closesdown or become worse like always having slow website loading times because Facebook is still popular with most people, and have a lot of the same picture and video posting features as Instagram. Facebook also owns Instagram, so Instagram and Facebook can make posts to tell members to switch to Facebook before Instagram shutdown in the future.

A lot of Instagram members join the site because it is popular, and there are popular people like movie stars, pop star singers, popular YouTubers, and artists on Instagram.

I don't see Instagram closing down, and if they do I won't be using facebook - I just find some other site and use that for my cat and food pics :)

I don't see Instagram closing down, and if they do I won't be using facebook - I just find some other site and use that for my cat and food pics :)

I agree Instagram will not close down anytime soon.

I think Tumblr, Reddit, and Twitter would be good sites to use for cat and food pictures. But, Tumblr, Twitter and Reddit may not have all the features like live video streaming which people want.

I wish it close down, I see so many idiots just taking endless photos of themselves I can't help but feel sorry for them.

Hopefully, most people who post photos of themselves are not putting themselves and others in danger. I seen some online posts of people using a phone while driving a car or climbing up a high place like a mountain.

Hopefully, most people who post photos of themselves are not putting themselves and others in danger. I seen some online posts of people using a phone while driving a car or climbing up a high place like a mountain.

I believe I saw a story of a guy wanting a Instagram photo with himself next to a bear, sadly the guy is no longer among the living...

I believe I saw a story of a guy wanting a Instagram photo with himself next to a bear, sadly the guy is no longer among the living...

That is unfortunate.

Most of these dangerous Instagram related accidents can be avoided if the poster use a picture editing PC program like Photoshop to paste a picture of a bear or other dangerous animal or place into a photo of themselves rather than risking their lives by taking a picture with a real bear.

There are also a lot of fake, robotic and stuff/mummified bears at museums which are safer to take photos with.

I think most Instagram users are also Facebook users. If I am not mistaken, Facebook was the first one to launch and not the Instagram. They have the similarities but Facebook is a combination of Twitter and Instagram were you can also posts pictures and express what do you feel. It is almost the same so I don't see any Instagram users go to Facebook when it shutdown in the future.

I agree most Instagram users most likely have a Facebook account because it was first to launch, and most of the people who used Myspace and other older social networks now switch to Facebook and Twitter.

A lot of schools and workplaces have a Facebook page, so it is almost a requirement you have a Facebook account for school, or work. A lot of important info like school closure days, prom, special events, and meeting dates are posted on Facebook because running a School or work Facebook page is simpler than maintaining a WordPress blog which can be complicated for less tech savvy workers.

Most celebrities, companies, and big websites also have Facebook pages where they post exclusive content like videos, Facebook Live Video, and photos which they don't post on their blog or website, so many people use Facebook to view content which require a Facebook account.

Certainly, before Instagram was launch people are already using Facebook, so most probably most Instagram user has a Facebook account. Instagram has a limited feature, unlike Facebook that has a lot of features that Instagram does not have.

I remember a time when people were complaining that too many people are addicted to some of Facebook games like FarmVille and spent a lot of money on these Facebook games.

Some game streamers and video creators now stream and post video on Facebook along with being active on Twitch, YouTube, and other video streaming sites at the same time to get more viewers.

I remember a time when people were complaining that too many people are addicted to some of Facebook games like FarmVille and spent a lot of money on these Facebook games.
Yeah I remenber those days where people keep asking me to play FarmVille and i'm like 'no'.

Yes of course. People nowadays will always find ways to advertise their self and they want the people to look at them like a celebrity, by posting a lot of nonsense through social media, and Facebook is the best platform to post their dramas and their online diary like an open book and then asking for privacy.

Yes of course. People nowadays will always find ways to advertise their self and they want the people to look at them like a celebrity, by posting a lot of nonsense through social media, and Facebook is the best platform to post their dramas and their online diary like an open book and then asking for privacy.

I agree a lot of people use social networks to make their life look better. But, I think posting on social networks is sometimes better than showing off their stuff like their fast car in real life where they can injure themselves or someone else by accidentally crashing their fast car while racing their car on a public road rather than posting a picture of themselves sitting in a fast car on Facebook.

A lot of regular celebrities now use Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks because traditional newspapers, TV news, and magazines are becoming less popular, and losing regular viewers. Traditional news now get a lot of their news from websites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Celebrities who are popular on social networks can more easily get roles in movies, and music gigs because they can use their many million of followers to promote a movie and music gig.

There are still other social media sites like twitter if ever Instagram closes, well depending on the person's choice some might shift focus to Facebook, some also to twitter and other sites.

I agree a lot of people use social networks to make their life look better. But, I think posting on social networks is sometimes better than showing off their stuff like their fast car in real life where they can injure themselves or someone else by accidentally crashing their fast car while racing their car on a public road rather than posting a picture of themselves sitting in a fast car on Facebook.

A lot of regular celebrities now use Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks because traditional newspapers, TV news, and magazines are becoming less popular, and losing regular viewers. Traditional news now get a lot of their news from websites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Celebrities who are popular on social networks can more easily get roles in movies, and music gigs because they can use their many million of followers to promote a movie and music gig.
yeah, that's right. Social media is still the best platforms to get a lot of information about everything. I think it's complete source of information, from celebrity, movies, news, current events. We should just be vigilant to know what's fake news or not and we should be responsible to our post.

yeah, that's right. Social media is still the best platforms to get a lot of information about everything. I think it's complete source of information, from celebrity, movies, news, current events. We should just be vigilant to know what's fake news or not and we should be responsible to our post.

I think one of the benefits of consuming news on social networks and websites like forums is that users are not helping fake news sites make money by viewing and clicking on ads on real fake news sites, and you are less likely to get your computer infected with a computer virus on a social network as long as you don't click on a link to visit the fake news site.

In the past fake news websites visitors accidentally found a fake news websites on a search engine or spam e-mail, and the fake news sites tricked readers into clicking on their ads which pay a little money per ad link click.

Some of the worse fake news site sells fake and overpriced products which are not worth buying or can be bought for cheaper prices at a regular store like a department store. Some of the products like food products sold at fake health news sites maybe unsafe for people to eat because the food may not have been inspected by the health inspector.

There are fake news websites which trick PC users into installing software on visitors computer which may infect your PC with a virus, and spyware, or cryptocurrency miner which uses your computer's CPU to mine for cryptocurrency which the fake news site can use to buy stuff online.

The point is that politicians don't care whether a site they deem "fake news" has a virus or not, they only classify a news site as "fake news" if opinions of the writers there differ from the politicians, primarily those that expose the truth and directly prove how evil western governments really are.

Now Facebook is a funny one in this case, as they hired people to approve/disapprove on news until 2 years ago over "favouring bias", and put algorithms in their place.
And now they've are hiring people who approve/disapprove news again because the algorithms "didn't work like they should".

All while The Zuck once said that "Facebook is a platform for all ideas".
If that's true, then no approval/disapproval of news is needed after all, right?

I think one of the benefits of consuming news on social networks and websites like forums is that users are not helping fake news sites make money by viewing and clicking on ads on real fake news sites, and you are less likely to get your computer infected with a computer virus on a social network as long as you don't click on a link to visit the fake news site.

In the past fake news websites visitors accidentally found a fake news websites on a search engine or spam e-mail, and the fake news sites tricked readers into clicking on their ads which pay a little money per ad link click.

Some of the worse fake news site sells fake and overpriced products which are not worth buying or can be bought for cheaper prices at a regular store like a department store. Some of the products like food products sold at fake health news sites maybe unsafe for people to eat because the food may not have been inspected by the health inspector.

There are fake news websites which trick PC users into installing software on visitors computer which may infect your PC with a virus, and spyware, or cryptocurrency miner which uses your computer's CPU to mine for cryptocurrency which the fake news site can use to buy stuff online.
Yeah, that's right. I encounter a lot of fishing sites also which is really dangerous and can hack your social media accounts or what ever you have. Some pay per click ads really annoying, sometimes if I have time, I always report these pages who posting a lot of fake news.

I don't think so. Twitter has a high chance that can be use if Instagram will be close. I don't think facebook as a better application to use in sharing photos or keeping it. It will ruin the quality of the photos but Iphone users can choose facebook though because photos from Iphone will not be ruin the photo's quality by facebook.

Back