Will most Instagram users mainly use Facebook if Instagram closedown or become worse to use?

Instagram is one of the most stable sites now in the market. They already been established. If Facebook will be closing instagram then for sure they're up to something more bigger social media site than Instagram. There are millions of users now using the platform. So closing it might happen far from now.

I don’t see Instagram really getting worse to use they seem to be doing well so far. That said if it did happen I see Facebook as the natural alternative as it has many similar functions.

Here instagram aren't popular and most insta users I know is also using facebook. They like FB more than insta as in facebook you can chat/group chat/video chat and react on posts.

I think Instagram is not as popular outside of the US.

Many Instagram users follow celebrities, and companies. But, many of the users who follow celebrities also have other social network accounts like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc because many celebrities use many social network accounts on different sites to get more fans, or because of limitations like the 140 character limit in Twitter which make it harder for users to express themselves compared to Facebook which has a higher word limit.

Facebook Messenger is also a popular app for talking to other fans, friends and sometimes real celebrity on Messengers.

I think Instagram is not as popular outside of the US.

Many Instagram users follow celebrities, and companies. But, many of the users who follow celebrities also have other social network accounts like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc because many celebrities use many social network accounts on different sites to get more fans, or because of limitations like the 140 character limit in Twitter which make it harder for users to express themselves compared to Facebook which has a higher word limit.

Facebook Messenger is also a popular app for talking to other fans, friends and sometimes real celebrity on Messengers.

It's actually really popular, since you can access any location around the world to see what is going on.

It's actually really popular, since you can access any location around the world to see what is going on.

Instagram seems to be very popular in South Korea since it has a lot of Korean actors, singers, and game streamers post pictures and videos on Instagram, and local social networks like Naver Cafe.

But, Facebook still seem to be the most popular general discussion social network which let users post pictures, videos, texts, polls, and links. Facebook also let users post web browser games and apps if they know how to make web browser games and apps.

Instagram seems to be very popular in South Korea since it has a lot of Korean actors, singers, and game streamers post pictures and videos on Instagram, and local social networks like Naver Cafe.

But, Facebook still seem to be the most popular general discussion social network which let users post pictures, videos, texts, polls, and links. Facebook also let users post web browser games and apps if they know how to make web browser games and apps.

Agree and it is also lightweight for any mobile devices.

Agree and it is also lightweight for any mobile devices.

I think there is a version of Facebook website, and its Facebook app which work for old flip phones, and there is Facebook Lite for slower Google Android phones.

Back