Will Online Auctions on eBay and other sites always be popular?

I can see where it's going to, western and Asian services don't really go well along in my experience.
Systems differ a lot between the west and Asia, even within Asia stuff tend to differ a lot.

And there's that thing of America and Europe being afraid to death of Russia, China, and a big number of other Asian countries for rather political reasons (reasons that just don't add up at all).
Likewise the more independent Asian countries are annoyed by all of this and the strongest ones (Russia and China) are capable of taking counter measures too.
The countries that are more dependent on other countries like almost all of the Levant region and much of south Asia fear for a millitary invasion at any random day for any random reason (and seeing how things go, they're right).
And countries like Japan, South Korea, the Phillipines, etc. are easy to put under pressure because of their NATO alliance.

This too might be a factor of Asian countries not supporting western services and vice versa.
This is how Russia got MIR instead of Master Card and VISA, for example.
And this is how sending money from any Japanese bank to any foreign country's bank can be a huge pain in the arse.

I think Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency may solve some of the problems of paying for stuff with foreign payment websites and services. Some people in Canada and America uses Western Union to send money to different countries, but I'm not sure if Western Union would solve the difficulty of sending money to a foreign auction website.

I think some people in North America mostly use Western Union to send money to family members and friends, and it works better than money orders which can be kind of slow.

Western Union is one of the more popular ways which North American people send money without using a bank or online service like Paypal.

Back