Will you be buying any tech products on Black Friday Sales?

there being about that price these days, if it costs any more than it is either a touch screen or has a stronger processor/more RAM.

I see, I think the stronger processor/more RAM is worth it. But, the touchscreen is less worth it unless you are planning on dual-booting Android. The Windows Store does not have a lot of good apps compared to Android.

I see, I think the stronger processor/more RAM is worth it. But, the touchscreen is less worth it unless you are planning on dual-booting Android. The Windows Store does not have a lot of good apps compared to Android.

unless you're doing high end gaming or GFX, no one needs more than 8 GB of Ram, for now...

unless you're doing high end gaming or GFX, no one needs more than 8 GB of Ram, for now...
I agree very few people need more than 8 GB of RAM.

Some people are emulating Android games, and running screen recording software to record gameplay in Android Emulator like Bluestack, so 8GB may help.

My current computer only have 8GB of RAM I don't see myself needing anymore of it.

Maybe the RAM would last a few years longer before it breaks if you have two sticks of 8GB RAM because two sticks of RAM don't need to work as hard as one stick of RAM, so the two sticks of RAM won't get as hot.

Having more than 8GB of RAM could be useful if you plan on two people using the same PC at the same time which is possible if you own a powerful PC, 2 monitors, 2 keyboards and mouse, etc.

Back