Windows 10 April 2018 Update

I know, I was mocking around.
It wouldn't have been realistic any way, considering the large amount of users Microsofts' sources of income depends on. w

That not gonna happen, sorry.

I agree, it is unlikely to happen. But, I think Microsoft may sell their products like Surface tablets at lower prices if enough people complain about problems they are having with Windows.

I agree, it is unlikely to happen. But, I think Microsoft may sell their products like Surface tablets at lower prices if enough people complain about problems they are having with Windows.
If that happens, the QC could go down the drain even more.

If that happens, the QC could go down the drain even more.

QC may go down. But, I feel people won't pay high prices for MS products like Windows 10 if there are a lot of negative reviews for Windows 10. But, there would always be people who will buy a cheap Surface tablet even if it has poor reviews sort of like how people buy Blackberry and Windows Phone smartphones because they are sometimes sold for lower prices.

Thing is, when you buy an OEM computer, you end up getting windows on it anyway and in some cases the OEM may only pay like $25 to put windows on it.

Well, I recently bought a new desktop PC directly from the factories in China.
I told them to pre-install FreeDOS to not pay for a Windows license (Windows and FreeDOS were the only options).
So instead I had to pay 15 USD for EXCLUDING!!! the keyboard. (・_・)

Well, I recently bought a new desktop PC directly from the factories in China.
I told them to pre-install FreeDOS to not pay for a Windows license (Windows and FreeDOS were the only options).
So instead I had to pay 15 USD for EXCLUDING!!! the keyboard. (・_・)

Excluding the keyboard?

You heard me, not wanting a keyboard costs you 15 USD, it's hillarious. ┐(´д`)┌ヤレヤレ

That is weird that you need to pay $15 to exclude a keyboard.

I wonder if the keyboard maker may pay $15 to the PC factory to bundle the keyboard with new computers to advertise the keyboard and PC accessory brand which is less popular with most buyers, or a keyboard company which made too many keyboards is paying the PC factory for using their many unsold keyboards which they are unlikely to sell for a reasonable price where they are not losing money on packaging, shipping and handling.

I seen some cheap $10 fullsize keyboards, so I think some of these Keyboards maybe sold at a loss because the keyboard maker made too many keyboards which they failed to sell, so they need to sell them at a very low price to get rid of them without losing too much money by giving them away for free.

Last edited:
Well, I read not heard :p but seriously you had to pay them to take the keyboard out? That makes no sense.

The computer maker probably need to hire someone to manually open the box to take out the keyboard from the box, and sell it on eBay or someother store, but they dont want to pay the worker with their own money.

I know some stores used to have re-stocking fees for when buyers return non-defective products to prevent people from using a product for one day, and returning it the next day. Stores also need to re-tape the box or get a new box if the buyer badly damaged the packaging when opening it.

The computer maker probably need to hire someone to manually open the box to take out the keyboard from the box, and sell it on eBay or someother store, but they dont want to pay the worker with their own money.

I know some stores used to have re-stocking fees for when buyers return non-defective products to prevent people from using a product for one day, and returning it the next day. Stores also need to re-tape the box or get a new box if the buyer badly damaged the packaging when opening it.
Except this PC came directly from the makers's factory in China, so this theory is already out of the question.

Except this PC came directly from the makers's factory in China, so this theory is already out of the question.

Maybe all the computers for sale which are stored in a computer warehouse were already sealed with plastic wrap and tape in the cardboard shipping boxes.

Chinese warehouse companies may charge money for opening a sealed shipping cardboard box and removing a keyboard because a warehouse worker would need to spend a few minutes of his time to use a knife to open the box by cutting tape, and also take out the PC and protective materials like foam and plastic bags to remove the keyboard, and put the PC and computer manuals back into the box again, and re-seal the cardboard box again with tape.

If they charge you to remove a keyboard from an order you may as wekk just take the keyboard and bin it yourself rather than remove it from the order.

Back