Wordpress

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
Hello do you know a cheap web host on wordpress. Nothing fancy as long as I can post a blog, no ftp or large storage. Only 1 wordpress site. I am no tech expert so I think you guys can help me. I looked around but they are offering large storage and 5 websites and unlimited of something I do not know. Also most of I see is cheap at first (like below $2) but the renewal price is expensive. I am looking for a very cheap price and nothing fancy. Some of what I found are Namecheap but it has no both ftp and cpanel, Fastcomet is at $2.95. Mochahost is at $2.48, Zoom hosting, Hostripples is at $2 but you have to avail 3 years. Also Tsohost is I think cheap. About the domain I don't care if the host comes with free, I prefer to buy at Namecheap. I just like to post blogs on my small site so I do not need ftp users, so if you know $2 host it'll be a great help. Thank you.

You can use the Wordpress managed hosting option that they provide themselves. Other than that, I use Namecheap hosting and find that quite good.

I'm hosting my own websites too, and providing FTP access to anyone other than me is an endless struggle.
Since you don't need it, I can make a deal too.

Do keep in mind that I am not a web designer, just a full stack web developer, so theme should be provided by you.
Additionally, my server is located in Japan, so depending on where you live and your internet speed, it might feel quite slow at your end.
Though overall I haven't received any complaints about that from anyone.

Understood.
Just wanted to add in case you change your mind again, hosting and domains are separate costs.
Hosting fees depend on what your needs are, and domain is just the costs I'm making plus 8% tax plus 35% as a profit.
Both are paid per year though.

I figured that would be useful for anyone, I don't want to hide anything.

Why can't you go for shared hosting for your site and use wordpress as CMS? I think this is the best way tohave a wordpress site. When I got started with my site, all I had in my mind was a personal blog for myself. However, after I launche dmy personal blog, I wanted to have a few mor website. Thanks to namecheap the package I bought allowed to host three websites. I have never tried wordpress managed hosting. However, I hear ipage and Blue host offer cheap wordpress managed hosting.

You could try AheadHost
They offer hosting from $3 p/m

Or check the following sites:
lowendstock.com/
lowendtalk.com/
lowendbox.com/

Good that someone ask about this. I'm also looking cheap web hosting site for my blog. I find this informative. I'll try checking out some suggestions here.

Back