Worldwide population in jeopardy?

I think the world population may increase if society count computer chips and robots with human brain tissue as people when robots with human brain tissue start having emotions and thoughts like humans. I read a few news articles that the military will be investing in computer chip with human and mice brain tissue. The chip learn to play pong in 5 minutes according to Computer chip with built-in human brain tissue gets military funding .
I have a feeling these are two variables independent of one another. Advancing technology is important to have a bigger population, but there are social and economic issues, as well as ethical problems facing new technologies with potentially very negative consequences when going unchecked.

God that is so dead. You can't afford to live by yourself, most women are refusing to have families, and the other stuff, still easy to come by for now.
It makes me wonder where the money all went so that we still can't afford a house.

Land is limited. Humans and money aren't. I'm sure you can put two and two together.
You are talking to a person who has land at the moment. And then there are some things that can definitely be taken away from you regardless of your job.

Back