E3 Xbox One X

Yeah the credentials sound brilliant on the E3 when I watched it and more room as well and smaller console . But I think I may invest in getting one as sounds a good price as well.

Sickening! This is the badboy I've been waiting for! Everyone has got an Xbox One S but I've been holding out and saving up mean time for the Xbox One X. All the while, I've been trying to tell them that 4K is only upscaled on their console, it's not true native 4K UHD and they're like, it's the same thing. Well, no it isn't. It might seem like that to you if you don't know what true HDR looks like. But this is a true next generation gaming console. 4K at 60FPS is about as good as it's going to be for a while. That will look slick on my new 4K HDR Sony Bravia TV. The Super Sampling tech sounds good though, sounds like with that, even 1080p HD TV's will benefit from a better looking picture as well. Price is a bit of a hike but that's next gen tech for you! :)

Yeah the credentials sound brilliant on the E3 when I watched it and more room as well and smaller console . But I think I may invest in getting one as sounds a good price as well.
It's still going to take my wallet into a back alley and mug it for every penny, though. And that's just for the console, not the peripherals and required extras. :(

Yeah tell me about it . But im sure it be worth it well I hope so anyways lol but xbox are really creative so I am sure it be all good .

Yeah tell me about it . But im sure it be worth it well I hope so anyways lol but xbox are really creative so I am sure it be all good .
The current Playstation model is a close contender for me, as well. However, I find myself not even considering the Switch as an option.

Personally, I love the design of the Xbox Scorpio (One X). My other gaming friends, however, were not fans of the release as they felt they design was rather simple and basic. I'm paraphrasing, but I guess that they were looking for a more next generation type look? For me, consoles have never been about the design. Hardware and performance have always been my main interest. In that regard, I'm very happy with the Xbox One X specifications.

The price, in my opinion, is a bit steep for today's market. I don't possibly see myself upgrading until the price substantially drops. Also, my current Xbox One is in perfect working condition. I know it would cost more ($750+) to build your own PC equivalent to the Xbox One X. However, at this current time, I would much rather do that than buy the upcoming One X to achieve 4k gaming.

To sum it up, an excellent piece of console hardware, though I still prefer PC gaming.

Back