Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Someone has a lot of free time lol. But I'm sure you spent most of that grinding battles?
Funny you mention that because the only reason I had time to beat it so quick was because I was sick with covid so I had extra time while not sleeping. It's weird bc I started the game while I was sick and I ended the game while I was sick. Didn't hinder my enjoyment of it, it was just weird.

Funny you mention that because the only reason I had time to beat it so quick was because I was sick with covid so I had extra time while not sleeping. It's weird bc I started the game while I was sick and I ended the game while I was sick. Didn't hinder my enjoyment of it, it was just weird.
good thing the covid did not hit you that hard.

Been there with some colds while growing up with final fantasy. Amazing how short the games become when you have all day :p

good thing the covid did not hit you that hard.
Oh, no it rekt me pretty bad the first day. I had a fever of 102 and body aches so bad I could barely move so that was like the one day I didn't play. After that it wasn't as bad, but it def felt like I got hit by a truck the first day lol.
Been there with some colds while growing up with final fantasy. Amazing how short the games become when you have all day :p
Exactly. Had I not been sick, it probably would've taken me another week and a half or two.

Oh, no it rekt me pretty bad the first day. I had a fever of 102 and body aches so bad I could barely move so that was like the one day I didn't play. After that it wasn't as bad, but it def felt like I got hit by a truck the first day lol.
Damn Covid. Well at least the worst part was just the first day, a lot of people got it alot worse.

The nude -covered with steam- mixed bath scene is done nicely. I was a bit surpised when watching the scene the first time because usually these kind of scenes were played for PLOT lol instead of zero sexuality/sensuality PLOT stuff lol

New heroine is coming:

Saw this video lol, also babies look the same age so Rex Triple PLOT Combo-ed the 3 of them at the same time lmao

Saw Xenoblade Gals Bikini PLOT fanart lol so many PLOTs in one pic
VQF4Ftj.jpg

Saw PLOT maid Ethel fanart:
zi6GlEt.jpg

I finished the first DLC for XBC3 and I liked it a lot. I don't like the English voice for Ino, but as a character I really like her, but not as much as a certain other character like her. Though, it did reignite my enjoyment of the game and I did a bunch of quests while grinding the weapon class and it makes me want to finish all the other classes too. I only have 4 more to finish all the Hero ascension quests so I may as well grind for those until the next wave that way I can do them once its released making grinding the last class easier.

I finished the first DLC for XBC3 and I liked it a lot. I don't like the English voice for Ino, but as a character I really like her, but not as much as a certain other character like her. Though, it did reignite my enjoyment of the game and I did a bunch of quests while grinding the weapon class and it makes me want to finish all the other classes too. I only have 4 more to finish all the Hero ascension quests so I may as well grind for those until the next wave that way I can do them once its released making grinding the last class easier.

so awesome game so far then?

Director said Xeno series will continue on after this, wonder if they are going to do Xenogears sequel next or remake the first ps1 Xenogears game. though Xenogears is owned by SE.

Back