Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So another Christmas is wrapping up and so did anyone here get any good gifts? If so list them below.

I got:

A new alarm clock
Money
car wash coupons
baked goods/candy
Persona 5 PS4 (yeah!)
The legend of Zelda BotW Wii U (double yeah!)
Tales of Berseria PS4
Dragon Quest 7 3DS
Metroid Samus Returns 3DS

I got Fire Emblem Warriors, a micro SD card so I could have more space on my Switch, a pair of jeans, a pair of sleep pants... that's pretty much it.

Cloths, bathroom stuff, and a Nintendo Switch pro controller.

I bought myself a Wacom tablet yesterday.
tab1.jpg

tab2.jpg

tab3.jpg

tab4.jpg

(BTW, why does this forum put the last 2 images upside down for no reason?)

Last edited:
Whoa....well...we don't celebrate it here...but how I wish I could get my hands on some anime merchandise

DS,
Like you, I got Persona 5 and Breath of the Wild. (No 3DS games though because I don't have a 3DS...)

Beyond that I got a PSN card, a Steam card, some money, new jeans and a t-shirt, and some basic supplies for my vehicle (wipers/wiper fluid).

I do have a list of stuff I want but most of it is stupidly expensive so it's not something I can really ask for Christmas. For example, I want a GTX 1070 but that's ~$600-650 on it's own. (I mean I could ask for it, but I know that I wouldn't get it.)

Measures a load of health related stuff like how you sleep, how many calories you burn during the day, etc.

neat.

DS,
Like you, I got Persona 5 and Breath of the Wild. (No 3DS games though because I don't have a 3DS...)

Beyond that I got a PSN card, a Steam card, some money, new jeans and a t-shirt, and some basic supplies for my vehicle (wipers/wiper fluid).

I do have a list of stuff I want but most of it is stupidly expensive so it's not something I can really ask for Christmas. For example, I want a GTX 1070 but that's ~$600-650 on it's own. (I mean I could ask for it, but I know that I wouldn't get it.)

Cool stuff, though you could ask for it as a means of a prank :p

No, I wouldn't do that because it'd likely backfire on me.

They'd see the price and recoil then start searching for cheaper alternatives and, to use the graphics card for example, I'd end up with a budget card from 3 years ago that sounds close. Which, not to sound ungrateful but, wouldn't exactly be what I wanted and might not even work for me.
So in those cases where I'm asking for something super specific/expensive it's just easier for me to ask for money in that case. This way I know exactly what I want and am getting.

tumblr_p3527vw5S81sl5pypo1_400.jpg

Got a heap of stuff for my Japan trip:
- bags
- money
- travel journal
- travel pillow

Other physical stuff:
- movie tickets
- magic cards
- Alolan Raichu plushie
- scented candles / nice smelling things
- usb fan
- sugar holder (I think?)

Digital:
- Cuphead (MB Secret Santa) :)
- Bunch of quirky GoG games (work Secret Santa, had to work out how to get into my old GoG account because I haven't used it in so long)

I got lots. I mean really. LOTS. Because of my students. I receive I think more than 100's? I got some perfume, clothes, chocolates and others.

Back