Your First Shiny Pokemon

My first shiny was a Pikachu in Leaf Green, I didn't know what it was so I caught it. I see a lot only have a few shinnies, now I have a bunch of shinnies due to shiny chaining in Platinum, only one is hacked which is a shiny Mew
tongue.gif

My first shinny was Golbat in Leaf Green. Was training in front of the cave in front of Victory Road and out came this really weird looking Golbat. When I realized it was shinny I tried to catch it immediately. Took a few photos of it as well.

It's my only shinny I've ever seen in the wild besides the standard from past games. I think red Garados was in Gold and Silver?

My first shinny was Golbat in Leaf Green. Was training in front of the cave in front of Victory Road and out came this really weird looking Golbat. When I realized it was shinny I tried to catch it immediately. Took a few photos of it as well.

It's my only shinny I've ever seen in the wild besides the standard from past games. I think red Garados was in Gold and Silver?
Funny my first and only shiny is a Swoobat from Poke White. Bats love us, I guess.

Unless I had one in one of the older games and just don't remember, I don't think I've ever even encountered a shiny pokemon besides the Red Gyarados... Maybe I'm just incredibly unlucky? I'm hoping to catch one as I play through Pokemon white though.

My first shiny was a Trapinch out in Hoenn's route 111. It was actually kind of lame now that I look back at it...

I never got a shiny Pokemon Q_Q

a bellsprout on route 6 (Kanto) in Pokemon Gold. me and my 2 best friends were reading up on glitches and special stuff on the school computer and we happened to stumble onto someone saying that u could find a strange bellsprout on route 6. so we all went there and all 3 of us found a shiny bellsprout on the first wild battle. we had no idea what a shiny was back then so we thought it was a legendary or something and we were showing them off to everyone. good times

My first ever shiny was a Zubat in Ruby. Found it in Granite Cave. However, my only current shinies are a Typhlosion, that I got on HeartGold after about 100 resets, a Mew, a Deoxys, and an Arceus. Im not so sure about the last three, since I bought the game they came in [Diamond] on Amazon.

The first shiny Pokemon I ever caught was an Abra! It's purple!
I was so lucky I had a Jigglypuff and put it to sleep. I was training on the path you walk through just before swimming to Mewtwo cave.
I caught it in Fire Red.

I was wondering is there a way I can transfer my Pokemon from Diamond/Pearl to the new up coming Pokemon X/Y games? Do I have to have Black/White to be able to do so?

Hmm, I didn't even know about shiny Pokemon until a few months ago when I was looking up the evolution of Pokemon and there was a link about shiny Pokemon >.< Unfortunately, I haven't got any, unless I defeated them not realising :p

Wingull from Emerald. :\ green replaced blue. Believe I was either looking for Latias or decided to piss around while I gave myself a break from defeating the elite four over 70 or so times. (Not willing to explain)

It was a freaking wingull. I'd rather get a damn Zubat.

A golbat in diamond.

Caught it.

Restarted my save without transferring it.

Back