Your PokePet

SuperMarioFanX100

Insane, but humble
Awards
Credits
If you had a Pokemon as a pet, which Pokemon would you choose?

I would pick.......................... um.................. a Scizor perhaps? It's all I can think about right about now......

Ninetales, Arcanine, Rapidash, Flareon, Typhlosion, Houndoom, Entei - For the fire group.

Jolteon, Raikou, Manectric, Luxray, Zebstrika - for the Electric group. Wow, not many electrics appeal to me I guess.

And Glaceon for the Ice group... wow, that was limited.

Anyways, I sorted these by what makes more sense to me as what could be good pets, as apposed to some of the others that look monster-ish that could utterly destroy a house.

EDIT: I'll add more to this list after I take a good nap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rapidash would burn your house down, akaen...

I'd like something protective like Marowak or Bisharp.

When it comes to cuteness, definitely something like Pichu, Evee, Oshawott, or Zorua.

Rapidash would burn your house down, akaen...

Not if it was being used as a horse outside....

Emolga, Glaceon, Pichu, Skizor, Froslass, Altaria, Mudkip, and Quilava...and possibly Ponyta or Rapidash. :/ dunno which.

Ok, after looking over all teh pokemon, got mine.

A Mudkip, (He'd feel right at home at my mini backyard pond, heh)

For a cute one, Togepi

I also like Shaymin (Sky Form)

And as for a tough protector, that's not too big, but not too weak, Either Absol or Mightyena.

.|.
.|.
V

I don't play pokemon anymore, but I would choose a Kabuto, for a carry around pet. Arbok, for my closest friend pet. Aerodactyl, as my ride to go anywhere. As security, a Feraligatr.

A MOTHERF***ING DRAGONITE!
Nahh, probably a Whimsicott or a Lilligant.
And don't Necropost. Wait... you can't here...

Lucario, mightyena, duskull,
These three are my fave and many more but these three will be the one i count on. Lucario training countless, Mightyena trusty hound always protective and last duskull whenever something wrong can scare off the foes away from me and my home.

Squirtle! Cute and can also help put out fires

Also Hitmonlee and Growlithe as bodygaurds -kick/burn anyone who tries to kill me

Back