You've reached the end of the world. Sorry it couldn't come to the phone right now. Leve a message!

memes-does-everyone-have-their-rapture-buddy.jpg

Oh, and you know what? Technically it's now 2 o clock in the morning of Saturday 21st here, no sign of any religious activity or raptures.

o_O Ok I am seriously starting to hate people. The world will not end anytime soon. It will be end in millions or billions of years when the sun turns into a red giant and swallows Mercury, Venus, and Earth.

o_O Ok I am seriously starting to hate people. The world will not end anytime soon. It will be end in millions or billions of years when the sun turns into a red giant and swallows Mercury, Venus, and Earth.
You jinxed it. Everyone, by the date of September 21, 2015 all the volcanoes in the world will simultaneously blow up at 8 A.M. (10 A.M. if you live on the West Coast).

heh i might do the prank,but I dont live in a neighborhood like that.

http://bible.cc/matthew/24-36.htm

God dammit why are there so many bibles? Inconsistency much.

And I hereby predict that the world will end the day Mario saves the universe from Bowser's Galactic Reactor. The universe will be reborn and Mario will go on another adventure soon after with little realization of who this 'Rosalina' is.

And I hereby predict that the world will end the day Mario saves the universe from Bowser's Galactic Reactor. The universe will be reborn and Mario will go on another adventure soon after with little realization of who this 'Rosalina' is.
I still haven't figured out Rosalina myself.

And TUK, that's what I though too, it's impossible for the world to end at 6PM for everyone. I think what the guy said was that when it reached 6PM on May 21st at one part of the world, they'd get an earthquake. Then for the next 24 hours, each part of the world would get an earthquake and so on and so forth. APPARENTLY. At least I think I read that anywhere. I heard somewhere else that it was only ending 6PM New York time, though, which is odd. Either way, I best learn how to fly and not breathe so that I can escape to outer space. Just in case.

The end is nigh
tongue.gif

Well, obviously America is the only place with the REAL timezones.
And the Bible even proves the rapture wrong.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Yeah, it says that nobody will even know what day it's actually on, too. HOLY CRAP IT'S 5:24PM, I COULD BE DEAD WITHIN THE HOUR.

biggrin.gif
Yeah, it says that nobody will even know what day it's actually on, too. HOLY CRAP IT'S 5:24PM, I COULD BE DEAD WITHIN THE HOUR.
Just like you could have been dead last hour. Or the hour before that. Or the hour before that. Or... You get the point.

biggrin.gif
Just like you could have been dead last hour. Or the hour before that. Or the hour before that. Or... You get the point.
Well played, Flandre, well played.

Back