You've reached the end of the world. Sorry it couldn't come to the phone right now. Leve a message!

Currently half one in the afternoon. No sign of the apocalypse.

Currently half one in the afternoon. No sign of the apocalypse.
Don't worry Nin, I dropped my pants the moment I saw the apocalypse coming. It ran away like a little child. But did I show mercy? Oh no, I chased after it, lunged, and so help me cheese, I gave that apocalypse a night it would NEVER forget.

And this is the story of how I prevented certain doom from occurring all over the world.

It's only 8:37 AM here. So I have a while until destruction. If the world does end I won't be on to share it with you though. My friend and the girl I like are coming over so yeah.

I couldn't say that without laughing. xD

its 6:09 pm here... *looks out the window* ... nope the sky isn't falling and I don't see the Horsemen flying around killing everyone...
Feel bad for those pussys and the parrot. Some fruit cake wanted to murder little kittens n his bird so they would not have to witness judgement day today. http://www.topix.com/news/earthquake/2011/05/sonoma-county-man-plans-mercy-killing-of-pets-ahead-of-rapture

its 6:09 pm here... *looks out the window* ... nope the sky isn't falling and I don't see the Horsemen flying around killing everyone...
Feel bad for those pussys and the parrot. Some fruit cake wanted to murder little kittens n his bird so they would not have to witness judgement day today. http://www.topix.com/news/earthquake/2011/05/sonoma-county-man-plans-mercy-killing-of-pets-ahead-of-rapture
I threatened to bomb his house if he does
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyday, it's a getting closer
Going faster than a rollercoaster.

I HOPE DRUMS FALL FROM THE SKY AND ALIENS COME TO BRING PEOPLE INTO "HEAVEN"

If you're still here on earth, it means that you didn't follow the instructions. At exactly 5:59 PM local time, you were supposed to take off all your clothes, walk out into the street, raise up your arms and wait.

Good. It'll teach the religious leaders to tolerate nutters in their midst.
In fact i saw on the news at about 6:30pm a feature about this nonsense, where a senior bishop was saying what utter rubbish it is.

5:54.No signs yet

I always find it funny the way far-right American Christians are always so fearful and intolerant of people from the middle east, despite the fact the Jesus was a middle-eastern Jew...
They also depict Jesus as tall and white. I'm purty sure he would've been short and olive/brown-skinned.

By the way, +1 for surviving the apocalypse!...unless all of you are dead and I'm the only one who survived D=

*pictures self in stolen Ferrari on highway devoid of human life*

=D

Harold Camping is a freaking gayguy *inside joke,long story

Well, this whole rapture thing was a total bust. Wonder what their excuses will be this time around?

It's a shame he spent Millions of dollars of people's money who believed him and supported him, all for nothing. But then again, they were foolish enough to believe him.

I heard on the news that some guy said that it's gonna happen tomorrow now. -__-
If there are still groups of Judgement day people tomorrow, someone should get a friend to mingle in. the guy should bring a capgun, Drive by and 'shoot' the friend. then he'll get up and be all zombie-like. XD I'd actually kill to see that go down.

And then the people who beleive are all like "ZOMBIE!" and they beat the living(Well, dead)shit out of him and everyone's arrested yay.

Back