Zombie Apocalypse

Arcella

May the bridges I burn light the way.
Awards
Credits
When the zombie apocalypse happens do you have a plan?

This is often a fun and hilarious conversation that happens over campfires with my friends. We've all got kinds of various tactics from going into space, hoarding weaponry and food supplies, barricading yourself in a club store, living in a blimp, and so on!

What is your plan?
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Plan 1. I have the best plan ever. I will tape a knife to a golf club for a makeshift scythe. Then i will find guns, ammo, food, water, etc. After I will move far north in Canada. It will be cold enough that zombies can't survive or attack easily. It will also be out of the way from nukes. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Plan 2. Join the NRA. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Plan 3. be a bad enough dude to rescue the president from ninjas. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Plan 4. Find a very well hidden bunker to live in. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Plan 5. Live like a nomad. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Hope it hits a different country, because I don't particularly plan for a zombie apocalypse, and weapons are kind scarce over here.

Get powerful weapons like a rocket launcher, snorlax, justin bieber, jeep, and maybe a board with a nail in it and kick some a** in open sight

If I were being entirely realistic, if a zombie apocalypse were to hit (and I mean a proper apocalypse, not just a light invasion that has an end in sight), then I'd head straight for the tallest building and throw myself off it.
I'm not depressed, and nor am I suicidal, but for all of your bravado and gung-ho attitudes, would you really want to live in a world were you are constantly fearing for your survival, every minute of the day? Where your friends and loved ones are all dying? Where society itself is crumbling? Where you might not meet another (normal) human being for weeks or months? Where you know that you will never experience the sort of normality and happiness that you live in now ever again? Where there's no foreseeable end, and, if you're honest, in your darkest moments, you know that all you're doing is delaying the inevitable, and that they will get you eventually?
I certainly wouldn't.

Kunino, have you read World War Z? I think you'd enjoy the read. It takes a realistic approach to a zombie apocalypse and now they are apparently making a movie based on the book.

Baseball bat. Metal baseball bat actually. I don't know why, but zombies are weak when being being hit with bats. Also fire to burn them alive. So maybe a lighter and lighter fluid.

If I were being entirely realistic, if a zombie apocalypse were to hit (and I mean a proper apocalypse, not just a light invasion that has an end in sight), then I'd head straight for the tallest building and throw myself off it.
I'm not depressed, and nor am I suicidal, but for all of your bravado and gung-ho attitudes, would you really want to live in a world were you are constantly fearing for your survival, every minute of the day? Where your friends and loved ones are all dying? Where society itself is crumbling? Where you might not meet another (normal) human being for weeks or months? Where you know that you will never experience the sort of normality and happiness that you live in now ever again? Where there's no foreseeable end, and, if you're honest, in your darkest moments, you know that all you're doing is delaying the inevitable, and that they will get you eventually?
I certainly wouldn't.
Awww, c'mon Kunino, you aren't going to stop the apocalypse with that kind of attitude! Okay, so what you described is rather true, but I guess the only thing to push somebody through all those trials would be to protect the human race and make sure that everything we've done for the past so and so years haven't gone to waste!

Also, how could you NOT fight after listening to that music Flandre posted? Heh.

EDIT: PLUS once you do beat all the zombies, you can listen to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahOBwAn6B28&feature=related

Hm... Get every tool from the garage into the house. Grab some wood, metal, anything hard, seal up the windows and doors with it. Then grab a shovel, try to dig a super awesome bunker. Yes, digging through the floor of my house.

I'd put on a Halloween mask and try to blend in with the crowd, complete with lots moaning, groaning, and unintelligible grunts that indicate my desire for fresh human flesh.

I'd put on a Halloween mask and try to blend in with the crowd, complete with lots moaning, groaning, and unintelligible grunts that indicate my desire for fresh human flesh.
That would only work for so long...every round, they get even smarter...

Tons of options

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look up at the sky to see a shining beam of light. I have a knife to protect myself that SHOULD do the trick as the zombies are very weak early on. Then, when I reach it, I should have enough points and take a chance at the box and get a weapon. Then I shall use it and camp a base near the box until I have tons of weapons, (Or at least an Automatic, and a special one).

Then I go the Power Plant, turn on the power that usually is always off, kill some zombs, buy some perks, and active some traps.

And I shall roam with where-ever the box may go.

Also do it while listening to kick-ass music such as...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do whatever it takes to find my special someone and survive as long as we can together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live on a boat and get accustomed to seafood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Canada because Zombies don't like the Cold

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fit it with the crowds because zombies are stupid, yet determined

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kunino, have you read World War Z? I think you'd enjoy the read. It takes a realistic approach to a zombie apocalypse and now they are apparently making a movie based on the book.
Somehow I don't think I would enjoy it.
I don't like depressing stories. It's the reason I haven't read Battle Royale.

Tons of options

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look up at the sky to see a shining beam of light. I have a knife to protect myself that SHOULD do the trick as the zombies are very weak early on. Then, when I reach it, I should have enough point and take a chance at the box and get a weapon. Then I shall use it and camp a base near the box until I have tons of weapons, (Or at least an Automatic, and a special one).

Then I go the Power Plant, turn on the power that usually is always off, kill some zombs, buy some perks, and active some traps.

And I shall roam with where-ever the box may go.

Also do it while listening to kick-ass music such as...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do whatever it takes to find my special someone and survive as long as we can together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live on a boat and get accustomed to seafood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Canada because Zombies don't like the Cold

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fit it with the crows because zombies are stupid, yet determined

----------------------------------------------------------------

For the first one, you forgot to mention the obvious... Get the freaking Ray Gun and start shooting!

You are all wrong! You gotta play this music while fighting zombies!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLfPUtZqdV4[/media]

Edit: And Zexis, don't do that. Remember what happened to Bill Murray?

Seriously I would also put a justin bieber album in every street with most zombies and on some command It plays and kills all zombies because that's their weakness.
Beat that

Why all the hate on the Biebs?
What I'd do is realize there is no plausible way there could be a "zombie" apocalypse and then they will disappear in a puff of logic.

Set up large ground treadmills every where. They can't get pass it.....

Back