90s X-Men Animated Series Revival/Sequel Will Be On Disney+ 2024

Read this from CBR:

DeMayo revealed his approach to recruiting for the X-Men: The Animated Series revival during an Instagram Story-based Q&A session. "My [line producer] was the first hire, and he brought along all the amazing talent that followed. My general rule was you had to be a fan. No questions," he said

Read this from CBR:

DeMayo revealed his approach to recruiting for the X-Men: The Animated Series revival during an Instagram Story-based Q&A session. "My [line producer] was the first hire, and he brought along all the amazing talent that followed. My general rule was you had to be a fan. No questions," he said

You had to be a fan, no rule more golden than that.

I remember watching this as a kid and I remember it being one of my favorites.

I was wondering if they were going to keep it the same or make some changes to it?

I remember watching this as a kid and I remember it being one of my favorites.

I was wondering if they were going to keep it the same or make some changes to it?
Art syle will be the same and story will be a direct continuation from the last ep of the 90s one.

I really hope they have a few darker storylines and themes like the original series did!

Saw the 90s Japanese version intro with the Japanese version intro theme song:

It got delayed into 2024.

New Lego 90s X-men cartoon set coming
6ac7cfed2085fd300ad5f718e43df816.jpg

01fbdbd5dd2ce3171282c6bef10eba20.jpg

Official Trailer, niiice!:

so Jean Grey is pregnant. baby Cable coming lol.

Action figure comic cover lol I had the Cyclops Figure when I was a kid.
There's a button on his back, if you press it the Visor's red light will be turned on lol
xmforev2024001_xmen97_actionfigure.jpg

Read from CBR:

X-Men ‘97 will have 10 episodes in its first season, with the initial two debuting together when the show premieres on March 20.

Read from CBR:

Beau DeMayo, the creator of the revival series X-Men '97, has reportedly been fired by Disney.

Per THR, Beau DeMayo was fired from his involvement with X-Men '97 just weeks ahead of the series premiering on Disney+. The news follows DeMayo completing his writing work on Season 2 of the show, which serves as a revival of X-Men: The Animated Series. Reportedly, DeMayo was discussing different ideas for where to go in a potential third season when his dismissal happened, suggesting he was blindsided by the news. DeMayo had also been involved with other Marvel projects, as he'd worked on the Disney+ series Moon Knight, as well as the upcoming Blade reboot.

As of now, no reason has been revealed for why DeMayo was fired. Reportedly, DeMayo did not respond to requests to comment, while Marvel offered no comment on the news. What's known is that the two sides parted ways early last week, and the cast and crew of X-Men '97 were informed that DeMayo would not be returning. DeMayo had apparently been planning to attend the Hollywood premiere of the series on March 13, but in light of his dismissal, he will no longer be present, nor will he be participating in any more interviews to promote the show.

Back