Anime

Soul Eater. I'm not sure whether I prefer the manga or the anime.
I also like D.Gray-man (Both seasons of the anime and the manga), Kuroshitsuji I (Don't like the second one as much except for the ending, which was pretty dang cool), Naruto, Kirby of the Stars, Bobobobo or whatever, Cowboy Bebop, (Does Spirited Away count?), (Does the Pokemanz count?), Hetalia Axis Powers (Before it got all yaoi'd up) and that's all I can remember for now.

Ah. My friend says Kiki's Delivery Service is good and we may watch it.

I do plan on watching Spirited Away as well. I remember wanting to watch it when it first came out, but I never got around to it.

No Gintama fans here? I am deeply deeply ashamed.

Bold means i'm finished.
Strike means I stopped watching
Regular means I just haven't finished it yet.

Furi Kuri/Fooly Cooly
Neon Genesis Evangelion w/ ending movies
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (thx Snowy) Nixed because it became retarded.
Dokuro-Chan
Lucky Star
Excel Saga
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Gintama
Blood+
Inuyasha (including the final arc)
Azumanga Dioah Nixed because the episodes became increasingly stupid.
Code Geass
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Blood Princess
La-Mulana
K-On!
Astro Boy (1950's series)
Samurai Champloo
Beelezub
Madoka Magica
Fruits Basket
Fairy Tail
School Days
Gurren Lagann In all honesty (DKH), I just thought the series was very slow and boring.
Ninjama

I've also just started a new one called Durarara!! that debuted on [adult swim] last night.

Actually the episode of Durarara that was on last night was episode 4.

Also what do you mean by the episodes became stupid or retarded? I'm just curious to know.

Really? It could be because my area's CN channel got the release late, because last night it said it was the pilot.

Also, my reasons:

Panty and Stocking had such terrible humor that it was unbearable to watch. Most of the time, they don't even elaborate on crap either, so it got me totally lost. The animation was unique, but as character and writing parts go, it was a total crapfest.

Azumanga Dioah is simply just a stale anime. None of it is funny nor even joyful to watch. It's sort of like watching paint dry.

Ah. That would do it then. You got it later. The CN here got it 4 weeks ago. Sorry.

Well I guess I can understand, but I still plan on watching Azumanga Dioah. Though I'll keep that in mind.

No Gintama fans here? I am deeply deeply ashamed.

Yarghh! I completely forgot all about Gintama. Even though I don't watch Shonen Jump stuff as much, I still I watch some episodes with my sister (she's still keeping up to date in watching the episodes) and it's damn funny.

*Maybe I should add a "Fan of Anime series" to my list on my previous post. I'll think about it.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Durarara has been out awhile. I'd recommend watching it subbed. You should also watch Bacanno.

Meh I prefer dubbed anime over subbed.

I've never heard of Gintama, but from what I looked up I may watch it. Same with Baccano.

Gintama is probably the most funniest anime out there. That, or Beelezub.

@Matt: I watched the dubbed version and it's honestly not that bad.

hmm >->..<-< soul eater , bleach , nura yokai clan , digimon xros wars, naruto, read or die , witch hunter robin, samurai x , tenchi muyo, big o , gundan wing, .hack// series, air,black lagoon, blue seed, there more but that al i can think of for now n-n

I'm planning on watching Read or Die. How good is it?

Also I finished Fullmetal Alchemist. So I'll start FMA Brotherhood like Friday.

Fullmetal Alchemist was good in the beginning but then had a lame plot twist as the episodes went on.

FMA Brotherhood has a better take on the manga.

Am I the only person here who doesn't seem to watch anime? I feel so left out and awkward reading through this topic... *shuffles feet, backs away*

Fullmetal Alchemist was good in the beginning but then had a lame plot twist as the episodes went on.

FMA Brotherhood has a better take on the manga.
Meh. I liked it either way. Even if some of it didn't make sense.

Also, Dan, watch some. Watch any you feel like.

Am I the only person here who doesn't seem to watch anime? I feel so left out and awkward reading through this topic... *shuffles feet, backs away*

Most of the mainstream anime nowadays aren't even worth watching anyways. If you want to start now, I suggest you look at past/obscure ones.

I'm an easily pleased person when it comes to anime because there aren't that many animes that I hate. I enjoyed a lot of them. I don't care if an anime company copied another anime. (Naruto copying Dragon Ball Z) I'll still watch it. People will run out of ideas eventually anyway. I only watch dubbed, but when there's no dub version, I'll watch sub.

^ Same here. I pretty much watch whatever. And I don't care if anime haters on the internet get pissed off about the inappropriate scenes. I focus more on the storyline while it's them who's paying attention to it.

I tend to watch nonviolent anime. Not because I don't like violence, but because they tend to have better stories. Like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Spice and Wolf. Though Spice and Wolf does get violent it's not like Dragon Ball Z where they're constantly fighting people.

Back