Anonymous plans to destroy Facebook?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Okay, this has gone too far:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWQTS8zqYXU&feature=youtu.be[/media]

I know Facebook isn't very good with privacy issues, but there's a nice peaceful way to sort this out with the power of the legal system. I honestly hope they stop wannabe hackers once and for all, it can't be that difficult to stop a bunch of kids.

I don't know if stopping them is as easy as you say, I hear they're pretty good.

Though, and this is purely hypothetical, if what anonymous said Facebook is doing is true, maybe they deserve to be destroyed.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't condone this severe kind of action as a first option, but such an move would perk my interest.

Hehe... I'm not part of the hacking group of Anonymous, so... yea. I don't care about Facebook. They can get themselves in trouble.

-wave flag that state- this is all to cause fear into people do you really want choas to happen this is making me think of the shin megani tensei series games now. and i do have facebook but i dont post everything telling everything that happen. people have there own way to express and tell in facebook. so again this is all to cause fear

Don't insult anonymous. When they want to they can acheive great things like with the scientology raid. They made scientology lose millions of dollars and exploited them.

I really hope facebook is taken down. It's full of people full of themselfs and only promotes hatred among people. It's a huge popularity contest.

Luckily Anonymous doesn't seem like the kind of people to steal passwords. Anyways, I hate Facebook so this doesn't seem too bad.

Is that true? If that's true I'm going to kill that fat f***ing bastard for making me an account. If it's true that it stays after you delete it them I'm really going to kill him!

I am rooting for them to take down facebook. I'm getting tired of hearing about all the problems Facebook is causing. I have to listen to the girl I like constantly say stuff like, "Oh some one said this on facebook and now I'm miserable." Besides the whole thing is a nuisance because everyone wants to be your friend and it's really creepy. It's like, "I don't know you, but I'm going to add you as a friend." I mean it's creepy. Hopefully Twitter is next it's just as bad and as stalkerish Facebook. Also because NO ONE GIVES A F*** WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT EVERY GIVEN POINT IN THE DAY. If people actually cared they would communicate and say, "Oh how was your day?"

I am rooting for them to take down facebook. I'm getting tired of hearing about all the problems Facebook is causing. I have to listen to the girl I like constantly say stuff like, "Oh some one said this on facebook and now I'm miserable." Besides the whole thing is a nuisance because everyone wants to be your friend and it's really creepy. It's like, "I don't know you, but I'm going to add you as a friend." I mean it's creepy. Hopefully Twitter is next it's just as bad and as stalkerish Facebook. Also because NO ONE GIVES A F*** WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT EVERY GIVEN POINT IN THE DAY. If people actually cared they would communicate and say, "Oh how was your day?"

I second this notion.

One of the people I talk to on the other forum is apparently part of this group. According to him, the reason they're hard to stop is the fact that they have no leaders. Everyone is equal. Now, this kind of system usually collapses inward on itself, but for some reason it seems to be working at the moment. He also told me something about the program they use, and some of the stuff they did (although he could have been lying there). The problem I have with it is half the stuff they do is illegal. Shut them down, I say, and get a group going with legal ways to fix up the country.

Most of you might not know this but facebook has caused around 5 divorces and I really don't go on it much so I don't care if it goes down.

That is such a misinformed view of facebook that it makes me cringe.
How? I spent 2 months on Facebook after that guy made it. I'd get a friend requests from people I don't know. When I do know the person it's someone I hate. I had like 2 people I knew that I didn't hate.

Regarding the "Facebook friends" issue: There's a button called "ignore" if you get someone friending you you don't like.
Regarding the "Anonymous" group: I think they're just jelly they can't run as popular a social networking site.

One of the people I talk to on the other forum is apparently part of this group. According to him, the reason they're hard to stop is the fact that they have no leaders. Everyone is equal. Now, this kind of system usually collapses inward on itself, but for some reason it seems to be working at the moment. He also told me something about the program they use, and some of the stuff they did (although he could have been lying there). The problem I have with it is half the stuff they do is illegal. Shut them down, I say, and get a group going with legal ways to fix up the country.

just because something is illegal does not make it wrong. In north korea I think it is illegal to look up the term freedom on the internet.

just because something is illegal does not make it wrong. In north korea I think it is illegal to look up the term freedom on the internet.
I'm pretty sure hacking a popular social networking site and potentially having access to millions of people's personal information qualifies as "wrong".

I'm pretty sure hacking a popular social networking site and potentially having access to millions of people's personal information qualifies as "wrong".
Couldn't agree more!

Back