Are cheap tablets becoming more popular again like a few years ago?

I remember this minecraft, my nephew is really addicted to this game, it's really hard to talk to him if he started to play this game. That's why when I saw the minecraft toy or the Lego minecraft the mountain cave online, I immediately bought this, and good thing is, he's stop playing his gadget and started to play the actual lego.

I wonder, what if he's start to play the GTA? LOL.

I think he would play GTA a lot as well. GTA can be a very addictive game. I think some younger GTA gamers may become more interested in toy cars, and toy guns like Nerf guns and water guns.

In my country tablets aren't that popular at all so cheap ones should be more popular here.

Even if its after how many years, if the phone or tablet has very good specifications, people will buy it even after years.

I think he would play GTA a lot as well. GTA can be a very addictive game. I think some younger GTA gamers may become more interested in toy cars, and toy guns like Nerf guns and water guns.
I think it's not good for kids to play that kind of game. Some mass shooting in U.S I think somehow affected by that game, and we can't guide my nephew all the time. Toy car maybe good for my nephew, but toy gun, let me think twice.

Cheap tablets are famous here in the Philippines. It is usually bought for kids for their gaming and movie watching. Tablets are pretty cool because of the size and the price.
Yeah, you're right. almost all of the kids in the Philippines has this tablet. They are all addicted in games and don't know the traditional games anymore. Because of the cheap price and you can buy second hand and much more cheaper, kids really enjoy this luxury.

I think it's not good for kids to play that kind of game. Some mass shooting in U.S I think somehow affected by that game, and we can't guide my nephew all the time. Toy car maybe good for my nephew, but toy gun, let me think twice.

I agree, toy guns may not be good for kids who are too young and not mature enough to know about how risky guns can be.

Tablets are not cheap here, therefore people prefer to own mobile phones instead of tablets. The chinese made tablets are comparatively cheaper, however, because of theri inferior quality people do not trust Chinese made tablets.

Tablets are a very reliable device in terms of business and pleasure factors, given with decent hardware specifications tablets are good alternative for desktops and laptops because of their screen size and capability. It's also a good tool for students specially for people who are always on the go.

Yes cheap tablets are becoming more popular since most people want to have one but they can't afford the expensive one's so they are looking for alternatives with cheap one .

I agree, toy guns may not be good for kids who are too young and not mature enough to know about how risky guns can be.

I have to disagree. It still depends on the kid, It's only natural for boys to like guns. Just because they want projectile means they are violent. People around them greatly affects them.

Back