Are gift cards a good gift?

I believe they are a good idea if you don't know, what the person likes. It's better to give them a gift card rather than a gift that they dislike. So, yeah, I believe gift card make a good gift.

Yeah gift cards will always good to use.

If it's really an important occasions such birthdays, you should not. People will appreciate things that are in the box, not a digital item.

I think a gift card is a good thing.

The person can use it for whatever he/she wants to.

I don't think gift cards are really not that bad. The only issue against it was that it has an expiration date and one is given the feeling that he is obliged to use it otherwise it'll be gone. In that case, it loses its essence as a gift. I just want a gift card that is not too cheap and can cover a variety of product categories from groceries to other items. It's a more convenient way to give other people gifts too.

I personally see them as the kind of thing you get if you don't really know what else to get someone, but they can be useful if you aren't really sure what they like as it gives them more options, still better than just cash in general.

I've using paypal for years now. I think gift cards are better in a way. But not all people prefer gift cards. As for me, I'm good to get a gift card and I'm also love to send gift cards which I've earned by online jobs to my friends. I think it's relevant for me.

I think it depends on the person that will received it. If the gift card is somewhat useful to the person, then it is good. Always give something that will be useful to the person. Think of things that the person has interest in.

Back