"Channel Advertising Rules" Problem

cm2

Full GL Member
Credits
Probably in Mr. Demon's realm 12 hours = 1 day, demonic time system lol?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
I posted that two years ago and only now someone has noticed, let me pretend that I did it to test the members... you all failed :p

On a serious note, I must have just messed up whilst typing it. I've changed it to 48 hours (2 days), as I think that is fair enough in terms of a time frame for bumping posts.

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
I posted that two years ago and only now someone has noticed, let me pretend that I did it to test the members... you all failed :p

On a serious note, I must have just messed up whilst typing it. I've changed it to 48 hours (2 days), as I think that is fair enough in terms of a time frame for bumping posts.
*just sips tea innocently in the corner*

テクニカル諏訪子

土着神
Full GL Member
Credits
Reviewing UltimatePisman thread he post every 2 days. Didn't saw a 24 hour bump. So I guess 2 days?

@Demon_Skeith what's 24 hours (2 days) mean lol
To be honest, I occasionally broke this rule, but only when I feel I've uploaded a very important video.
But otherwise, I put down the day name + time of the day just to indicate that there's at least 2 days in between (for example: Sunday evening!, Tuesday morning!, etc.).
But this is all calculated in my local time zone, which is Japan Standard Time, so it might sometimes appear as less than 2 days to people in America if one comes on a Friday morning, and the next a Sunday afternoon for example.

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Credits
Wow. It took us two years to notice a little mistake.
Well problem solved :p
I didn't know that we have a channel advertising board here

cm2

Full GL Member
Credits
Does Suwako the goddess like Ice Cream?

テクニカル諏訪子

土着神
Full GL Member
Credits
Does Suwako the goddess like Ice Cream?
That would be too cold, as stated in this song:

But in this video she keeps repeating "3 times ice creeeeeeaaaaam!", but it's really a Japanese internet joke as a result of a 1 hour long video on NicoDou of a series of songs where the artist says "SOMEBODY SCREAM" throughout many songs, except it sounds exactly like "SAN BAI AISUKURIIIIIIIMU" (三倍アイスクリーム, which means "3 times ice cream"):

cm2

Full GL Member
Credits
LOL. So I guess she's not into ice cream like Mr. Demon then.

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
That would be too cold, as stated in this song:

But in this video she keeps repeating "3 times ice creeeeeeaaaaam!", but it's really a Japanese internet joke as a result of a 1 hour long video on NicoDou of a series of songs where the artist says "SOMEBODY SCREAM" throughout many songs, except it sounds exactly like "SAN BAI AISUKURIIIIIIIMU" (三倍アイスクリーム, which means "3 times ice cream"):
So what is popular about those character to make such a hit song?