"Channel Advertising Rules" Problem

fantanoice

Quiet, please, it's snack time!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Probably in Mr. Demon's realm 12 hours = 1 day, demonic time system lol?

I posted that two years ago and only now someone has noticed, let me pretend that I did it to test the members... you all failed :p

On a serious note, I must have just messed up whilst typing it. I've changed it to 48 hours (2 days), as I think that is fair enough in terms of a time frame for bumping posts.

I posted that two years ago and only now someone has noticed, let me pretend that I did it to test the members... you all failed :p

On a serious note, I must have just messed up whilst typing it. I've changed it to 48 hours (2 days), as I think that is fair enough in terms of a time frame for bumping posts.

*just sips tea innocently in the corner*

Reviewing UltimatePisman thread he post every 2 days. Didn't saw a 24 hour bump. So I guess 2 days?

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith what's 24 hours (2 days) mean lol
To be honest, I occasionally broke this rule, but only when I feel I've uploaded a very important video.
But otherwise, I put down the day name + time of the day just to indicate that there's at least 2 days in between (for example: Sunday evening!, Tuesday morning!, etc.).
But this is all calculated in my local time zone, which is Japan Standard Time, so it might sometimes appear as less than 2 days to people in America if one comes on a Friday morning, and the next a Sunday afternoon for example.

Wow. It took us two years to notice a little mistake.
Well problem solved :p
I didn't know that we have a channel advertising board here

Does Suwako the goddess like Ice Cream?

Does Suwako the goddess like Ice Cream?
That would be too cold, as stated in this song:

But in this video she keeps repeating "3 times ice creeeeeeaaaaam!", but it's really a Japanese internet joke as a result of a 1 hour long video on NicoDou of a series of songs where the artist says "SOMEBODY SCREAM" throughout many songs, except it sounds exactly like "SAN BAI AISUKURIIIIIIIMU" (三倍アイスクリーム, which means "3 times ice cream"):

LOL. So I guess she's not into ice cream like Mr. Demon then.

That would be too cold, as stated in this song:

But in this video she keeps repeating "3 times ice creeeeeeaaaaam!", but it's really a Japanese internet joke as a result of a 1 hour long video on NicoDou of a series of songs where the artist says "SOMEBODY SCREAM" throughout many songs, except it sounds exactly like "SAN BAI AISUKURIIIIIIIMU" (三倍アイスクリーム, which means "3 times ice cream"):

So what is popular about those character to make such a hit song?

Back