Dangerous neighborhoods in your city?

Nope. Lived in the country all my life.

Nope and also just had to post this due to the title. All jokes aside I did live in a neighbourhood where there used be a lot Drug dealers etc so there be a lot murders etc a lot of the times there be cops in that area due to it But still it be scary as I would not go outside as I had to take the bus from that area to my house as I was scared to go to that area. Thank goodness we moved!

There are a few dangerous areas where I live where people are more likely to get robbed, and assaulted. I would not go to the dangerous areas where I live. I used to live close to a dangerous area in my city.

More people are now riding bicycles, skateboards, and scooters on the sidewalk where I live, so I feel it is now less safe to walk on the sidewalk because of the greater risk of a person on a bike, scooter, or skateboard crashing into me.

I’ve moved around a lot, and some major cities I’ve been to actually have dangerous areas, but some were “dangerous” for local standards. I noticed for more of the whitebred states, dangerous was code word for “black people live there”.

One place I lived, people were scared of the side of town that had buildings built 20+ years ago, and didn’t have a Sprouts nearby.

I've lived in four homes my entire life, all within a 5 mile radius of each other. I live in very safe community - low crime rate, very affluent and educated populations.

There's a particular street in my city that my hubby and I will not live on even if you gave us a house on that street for free. I can't remember the actual name of the street at this moment but the hubby and I refer to it as "murder avenue" because that's where people go to get killed in this down. Every time you hear of a murder in this city, it's normally on that street 99% of the time.

There's a particular street in my city that my hubby and I will not live on even if you gave us a house on that street for free. I can't remember the actual name of the street at this moment but the hubby and I refer to it as "murder avenue" because that's where people go to get killed in this down. Every time you hear of a murder in this city, it's normally on that street 99% of the time.

Damn, and your local officials do nothing about it?

I’ve lived in a few bad neighborhoods in my life.

They’re okay if you follow a few simple rules:

- Try not make eye contact with people.
- Mind your own business.
- Don’t go for a walk after dark, if you need to go somewhere, drive there.

The neighborhood I live in now is very nice though.

Laws of the rough land for sure.

I’ve lived in a few bad neighborhoods in my life.

They’re okay if you follow a few simple rules:

- Try not make eye contact with people.
- Mind your own business.
- Don’t go for a walk after dark, if you need to go somewhere, drive there.

The neighborhood I live in now is very nice though.
You can make eye contact but make sure you do it with a mean face :mad: and the person won't care about walking up to you down here.

You need to stress minding your business because that's gotten a lot guys offed here.

I stayed in an area where young boys found access to guns. When people talk about ghetto, the place I grew up in comes to mind.

Back