Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
User Title Change
DarkKirby14
DarkKirby14 Profile.jpg
  • Link to Gaming Latest promotion:
  • Date channel started: November 30th, 2013
  • Type of content: Varies(I play all sorts of games)
  • Age rating: Adult(I do curse quite a bit although I try my best not to)
  • Channel description:this is my main Let's Play channel. I've been doing Let's Plays for a little under 3 years now, and I enjoy doing it. I talk about whatever's on my mind. I play what I want to play but am not afraid to make the odd venture on out. I hope to be a big channel one day
  • Link to channel: DarkKirby14
  • Featured video:
  • Additional information:

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for sharing your channel. I made an avatar for you, got bored so was messing around with a design project and made this:
full

Obviously, don't use it if you don't want to, but feel free to do so if you want :)

Look forward to seeing more of your channel, I'll be sure to watch some videos.

Hey, thanks for sharing your channel. I made an avatar for you, got bored so was messing around with a design project and made this:
full

Obviously, don't use it if you don't want to, but feel free to do so if you want :)

Look forward to seeing more of your channel, I'll be sure to watch some videos.

I definitely like that one. Kudos

Latest video:
Description of video: Klonoa is soon made clear to the fact that the King Of Sorrow is the one who brought him here, and now we gotta stop him from plunging the world into sorrow
Additional information: this boss took me a few practice tries. I watched others play it and thought it would be easy enough. Big mistake :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

You play a lot of games I like, including Snow Board Kids!!

Nice channel! Good luck with it! What YouTube network are you partnered with?

Hey DarkKirby14 DarkKirby14, just for future reference, bumping threads with your latest video is allowed only every 48 hours (or by replying to a previous comment) i.e. no double posting unless 48 hours have passed. Thanks!

so I would reply to my last post of a video if I wanted to do it every 24 hours?

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Klonoa: Door To Phantomile. Today, now that we have restored the flow of water the right way, we can advance on further into the forest, but if the early trouble is any indication, and it will be, Joka will cause trouble the whole way. First things first, we gotta get control of the gondolas first before we can go any further

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Klonoa: Door To Phantomile. On today's finale, we were able to defeat Ghadius in the last video. However, we were unable to stop him from corrupting the egg that the diva Lephise was trapped in, and thus the ultimate nightmare, Nahatomb, is born and we have to stop him. Luckily, it seems that a secret weapon was prepared for this, but it needs ammo and they all have to be fired at the same time. We have to find a way to stop Nahatomb and save the world

full playthrough here:
Klonoa: Door To Phantomile - Complete - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-do of Super Mario 64. Today, we have some small clean up work to do at Cool, Cool Mountain such as collecting the 8 red coins and helping a poor snowman re-collect his head. After that, we head after Bowser in the darkness of the underground and collect his 8 red coins before we come face to face with him

playthrough to this point:
Super Mario 64 - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-do of Super Mario 64. Today, things are about to get a little heated. Who are we kidding, it's about to get really hot as we head to Lethal Lava Land. We have to try and boil a big bully, then take on his friends, and there's all sorts of other power stars to get. Let's try and keep Mario's overalls from getting singed really badly

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of my re-do of Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut. On today's finale, it seems that Chaos is still alive, and not only that, he has managed in such a short span of time to get all of the chaos emeralds and lays waste to Station Square as Eggman wanted, but he isn't stopping there, so it's up to Sonic to stop him from destroying the world like he did in the past like the scriptures said

Back