Drawings and paintings

I like all of the submitted images, but I have to say I am very jealous... I wish I could draw like that!

Last edited by a moderator:
InkFinishStarTwo-1.png

Drew and colored it~

Loads of older art I created for an MMORPG I used to play. My handle was Peach, hence the signature on the images. I would hold art classes and each class had a theme where people could draw and submit their work at the end of class. These are some of my examples I used for those classes (not sure if I posted these on DSU or not):

PeachChibiExpression.jpg

Boro.jpg

Snowman.jpg

PetHolidayErbie.jpg

This next image is still highly unfinished and not proportionate and will never be finished. It was one of the four big creants in the game that you had to defeat to become a "grand master" of your path. This particular creant is the Lady Phoenix.

phoeinpr.jpg

I whipped this together a a little bit ago ago.

Left:Joey (Greenwolf) Middle: Juan (Porkman) Right: Marcella (Arcella)
This is an image of the 1st and second place contestants of my "pokemon trainer-you!" Contest in the fan art section. I redrew their characters alongside my own and colored it in for fun. I thought it'd be a nice treat for the contestants. This was done on my 3DS using "Colors DS!" whiich is a homebrew art application. This was rather annoying to draw on the ds...I had to make sure nobody's head was too big and such. Also getting all the characters in the same art style was a bit sketchy.

Topic with actual images by the contestants: http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/index.php?/topic/1242-contest-pokemon-trainer-you-ended/page__st__40 (said characters should be on that page when clicked.)

sum impressive artwork i must say! im not much of the drawer anymore, i used to draw at school but idk what happened and i just stopped. was told to be pretty good too, shame i didnt take it seriously, maybe i should try n get into drawing again...

anyway porkman is nicely drawn but ur head kinda looks funky. its like the curve in your face makes ur top part of the head look absolutely huge, dont know if u wanted it like that but should be easily fixable...still really nice tho.

sum impressive artwork i must say! im not much of the drawer anymore, i used to draw at school but idk what happened and i just stopped. was told to be pretty good too, shame i didnt take it seriously, maybe i should try n get into drawing again...

anyway porkman is nicely drawn but ur head kinda looks funky. its like the curve in your face makes ur top part of the head look absolutely huge, dont know if u wanted it like that but should be easily fixable...still really nice tho.

It's cause your looking at it wrong...my chin doesn't end where Arcella's character begins...it just gives the illusion. I know what you mean..but take into consideration that i'm behind her. My upper head is more visible making it look bigger.

EDIT: I guess my head is little big in that picture, meh, oh well.

PORKMAN!

I love that picture! It looks like the three of us are about to head out on an epic adventure!

PORKMAN!

I love that picture! It looks like the three of us are about to head out on an epic adventure!

Glad you liked it. I actually planned on making a short comic...but I liked this idea better. Comics take too long. This kinda tested me a bit..ya know..the angles and stuff.

I'm jealous of all your drawing skills.

This is a CONCEPT for the comic I planned to make including the characters from the contest. In this panel, Scizor is Brainwashed by Team Rocket and stronger than ever is attacking one of it's own buddies(the mew belongs to Arcella's Character as she mentioned Mew in her team for the contest). Arcella's Character does not attack back. The attack is later interrupted by Greenwolf's character. Why is the Scizor green? It's a shiny Scizor...meaning it's not it's original color. I didn't use too much detail, as the DS screen is small and the zoom tool is limited. It's very cartpoony but meh, as long as you can tell what's going on...like i said before..it's only a concept. So that means I do not have a "finished" version. Though I could "write" the story and slap images onto it every so many paragraphs.

One word.... WOW!!! You guys are great! I love looking at other people's drawings. I'm not good at drawing. I can draw dragons (to the best of my ability), I even remember one time in English class I was bored so I drew a small Lugia's head in my homework diary! I didn't even know what I was drawing until I finished it!
biggrin.gif

More comic concept for the pokemon thingy.

Here's some crap I've whipped up. Well, two things anyway. This is "The Many Faces of Shy Guy". It's a computer image, I know, but I just like it.

gallery_19_35_18731.png

And here's a hand drawn Shenanigan Guy and Ooby:

gallery_19_35_431.jpg

Here's some crap I've whipped up. Well, two things anyway. This is "The Many Faces of Shy Guy". It's a computer image, I know, but I just like it.

gallery_19_35_18731.png

That is AWESOME. +1 internets for you and
gallery_69_89_40574.png

gallery_19_35_18731.png
heh, i like the "isnt he dreamy" type face, which is the 4th face from the top. it brought a smile to my face.

Chuu! This one is one of a fave's and it's a few years old. XD

Ava-Lila001.jpg

Chuu! This one is one of a fave's and it's a few years old. XD

Ava-Lila001.jpg
That's pretty well done and in proportion too, which I can never do whenever I try to draw anything remotely human. That's what I love cartoon styled drawin', heh.

EDIT: Here's a super duper awesome quality nugget o' Shenanigans. Just a portrait of Shenanigan Guy.

gallery_19_35_28534.png

scan0027.png
^This is a unicorn.
scan0029.png
^This is a flying nun throwing a bible at Satan
scan0028.png
^This is a panda bear flying a plane. (Originally made for Zexis)
scan0006.png
^This is a penguin with a willy wonka hat.

Yay for Crayola Crayons!

If any one wants, I can upload my picture of Hitler as a ballerina or my Mecha-Hitler Cowboy drawings.

That's pretty well done and in proportion too, which I can never do whenever I try to draw anything remotely human. That's what I love cartoon styled drawin', heh.

EDIT: Here's a super duper awesome quality nugget o' Shenanigans. Just a portrait of Shenanigan Guy.

gallery_19_35_28534.png

It's Beautiful!

Back