E3 Posting Contest

Ready for WW3 (jokes)?

Of course! Especially since right now I am back in my F-15c Eagle cockpit in DCS, I'll makesure to do some strafing bombing run on Mr Demon's castle and troops! lol

Powering up My Engines!
4oOJ7Zm.jpg

3IcyNFo.jpg

All systems go. Viper, Rolling!

At this point in time, I think you have a better chance of catching him :) I would love to but I would get tired and run out of topics/posts to make :p
I'm trying my best, keep sending me support :grin:
It's helped with me having lots of threads to post about E3 this month, otherwise I'd be nowhere near him.

Pro tip, create posts for games in the game database, early I know but hey :)
The one problem with our database is that I don't think the information updates. So if the release date chances, due to delay, which happens loads... I don't think it'll change in the topic. So I am careful about posting games in the database too early. Usually do it a month or so before release.

The one problem with our database is that I don't think the information updates. So if the release date chances, due to delay, which happens loads... I don't think it'll change in the topic. So I am careful about posting games in the database too early. Usually do it a month or so before release.
Awww crap :( Oh well i'll just leave it as is then.

Looks like everyone is pumped and I have already lost my post in that list :(
I will have to post some more to get it back

Back