E3 Posting Contest

And on the outside ... it's ME!!!!

7zKYwXM.png
9B42kBD.gif

yeah it has some sub setting I can't access. Hopefully in V2 I can get a better controlled counter.

If you can get a better control on it on V2, probably increase the number from 5 to top 10 Gaming Posters?

Last edited:
It's hopeless for me too. It's about time I throw in the towel. I don't have time and I got busy with my professional work. Talk about the timing!
Good luck to the people who are aiming to the top

It's hopeless for me too. It's about time I throw in the towel. I don't have time and I got busy with my professional work. Talk about the timing!
Good luck to the people who are aiming to the top
Thank you :3
I just got a lot time this week because of sudden schedule change. Looks like I can try and reach even the last place.

oh I can do that right now actually, but then it would make things look ugly in a long way.

Ugly in a way of occupying too much vertical space? So no vertical scroll bar for the box to keep the height of the box the same as now?

IntoxNitram IntoxNitram Mr. Demon is catching up again, cmon' man you have to stay at the top, at least for this month! Go IntoxNitram!

So I see there's no more E3 board and IntoxNitram IntoxNitram is still at the top, does this mean the revolution is a success!? Mr. Demon and his demonic army are defeated?

Back