E3 Posting Contest

Anyone know a good exorcist? I think it might be haunted ^^;

Anyone know a good exorcist? I think it might be haunted ^^;
You are not afraid of getting exor-ted by the exorcist yourself? I mean you are afterall a demon LOL

Sorry, what's wrong with me, me, me, and Kita?
The Top Gaming Poster board was missing before, Mr. Demon lost track of the rankings, so we mentioned that you ranked no 5 the last time before it disappeared but it's fixed now.

I got an alert stating that I was quoted here but I couldn't find it.
Damn it all.
Oh well. Congratulations namegavin. You totally deserve it. Way to go!

I got an alert stating that I was quoted here but I couldn't find it.
Damn it all.
Oh well. Congratulations namegavin. You totally deserve it. Way to go!

That is a glitch, sometimes I also receive 'ghost' notifications/alerts not only here but on other forums too.
Anyway, thanks!

The Top Gaming Poster board was missing before, Mr. Demon lost track of the rankings, so we mentioned that you ranked no 5 the last time before it disappeared but it's fixed now.

fixed, isn't the right word. I just realized relying on that widget was a huge mistake but live and learn.

all points should now be awarded.

fixed, isn't the right word. I just realized relying on that widget was a huge mistake but live and learn.
So there's going to be a totally new and reliable Top Monthly Gaming Poster (with top 10 posters?) Board in GL V2?

That is a glitch, sometimes I also receive 'ghost' notifications/alerts not only here but on other forums too.
Anyway, thanks!
This is the first time I have heard of ghost notifications.
Oh wow. That's really weird. May be it's deleted...I am not so sure.

Back