Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Decided to get the game on steam since it's cheap. MC and other main characters design are not bad imo. Though I am playing the game "blind" at the moment since the english fan translation patch is not yet complete lol. graphics, animations and cutscenes are pretty good and the turn based rpg combat systems are not bad too. took some pics:

9ew1s0s.jpg

QzlYbCI.jpg

ZOdlaK9.jpg

Last edited:
does look pretty.
Indeed. and the PLOTs design are not bad Though MC is yet to encounter and recruit them as party members in my current "blind" play lol
UFhFDkA.jpg

T1B20Mp.jpg

second party member just joined, a loli fairy lol
y7yIsky.jpg

Hng4hWS.jpg

Hero's home Village just got destroyed by meteor showers lol Sephiroth could be involved.
qhC6Wu3.jpg

Recorded Main PLOT Intro Scene, She's quite the feisty one lol:

Recorded a rather funny PLOT scene, she's drunk and ended up sleeping on top of hero lol main ship moving too fast:

Main PLOT just officially joined the party, her umbrella is deadly lol and her speed is excellent.
fx6NRgH.jpg

Recorded Boss Battle Vs Tiger Monster thing:

cutscene before the battle:

The boss battle:

this game got nice scenery and map areas, took pics:
fcyfRm9.jpg

zmBLWKK.jpg

Just won a mini boss Battle Vs a big Hell Hound and Gorillas :

Cutscene before the battle:

The battle:

4th Main party member's stats and skills set are awesome:
6Yz93p2.jpg

Not to mention his Giant Turtle summon lol:

Last edited:
took some pics while exploring the capital city "blindly" lol moonspeak everywhere:
ZAcVSoA.jpg

xfyGN0X.jpg
9vTBFyd.jpg

Managed to complete sidequests eventhough I didn't know what the sidequests were about because they were in the kanji moonspeak language lol

Read on update on the fan english translation patch, nice it's progressing smoothly:
SOs4eDX.png

hopefully it keeps going well.
Indeed. Really want to know the story. even in the current moonspeak form I like the main characters and their dynamic, banter and dialogues.

Fifth main party member just joined, a high priestess, she's good with healing magic and healing skills, took a pic:
8Q9iQJP.jpg

Took some pics while solving the star sphere puzzle:
p4YZBcq.jpg

bSUDjiD.jpg

Are challenging are the puzzles?
not really so far, I can solve the puzzle because the instruction on what to solve is already translated by the fan english patch. the star sphere puzzle, you just have to keep the balance of the shining stars on the sphere even, while snuffing them out with mc magic ring's power, preventing the sphere from dropping down and redoing the puzzle.

Back