Faith Of Danschant

Hero met twin fox girls while running around the capital, took a pic:
431P5Su.jpg

Just beat a tough and big monster boss, recorded the tough and long battle:

Just defeated another tough giant boss, recorded the battle:

Defeated a water dragon boss not too long ago, recorded the battle:

The hot spring Mistress took a liking to Hero and Main waifu PLOT Wangshu was not happy with it lol, took pics:
PSOhT78.jpg

x1q1rjC.jpg

xiq78iB.jpg

B3WnxTc.jpg

Recorded a main PLOT under a cherry blossom tree got interrupted scene lol:

One of the main villains just showed himself, recorded the scene:

Just read this, dang, the Fans translation work got hit by Hard Disk Data Corruption:
QUGKTeB.png

Hero met the twin foxgirls again, wonder what's the deal with them lol:
b03u8hu.jpg

freaking ouch, think the guy know better to hit the format button or at least keep backups.
Indeed. Hopefully translation progress will pickup again.

Just defeated a giant snake bat monster fusion boss thing lol:
yHBv3lv.jpg

Continuing my play of the rpg, exploring a Hell Rift I think and fighting some hell knight minions i think lol moonspeak. took some pics:
XCqOSrF.jpg

dkwYhAr.jpg

VhatlCe.jpg

Just fought a stronger hell rift version of the snake bat monster thing that I fought before, took a pic:
WzCnOXR.jpg

Just beat the game without understanding the story lol, final boss is a kid demon king thing, pretty tough boss because he uses the same energy pool your characters have and thus if you build too much energy he will use it instead to unleash his uber attack killing all your characters in one attack. on the other hand attacking without the energy won't do him much damage plus he likes to heal himself and call some minions. anyhow managed to beat him yay! and pretty good ending with the hero and main PLOT heroine. though the epilogue showed the real real villain i think setting up for the second game that's currently in the works and it looks like the second game will have english voice overs and text. took some pics of the kid demon king boss:
r5cgmOq.jpg

5CROOh8.jpg

So the fan translation project by lorn_13, Stella and other Steam users is finally complete. took them long enough lol.

o3soqoq.jpg

Last edited:
I am giving it a test run with the complete fan English Patch installed, finally I can understand the story! lol

Recorded the intro cutscene and battle with the mc and his pet bird:

And finally I can read the skillset and stats too lol
H92ijar.jpg

Last edited:
So the loli fairy is his pet bird, I thought the bird and the loli fairy were 2 different beings lol years back when I played it completely "blind" without the complete English translation patch. She's an excellent healer and has nice wind magic attack that damages multiple enemies and heals party members at the same time.

J8zR6N9.jpg

Back