fantanoice

Quiet, please, it's snack time!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Fanta Streams on Twitch!
tumblr_pezfvct2761sl5pypo1_400.jpg
  • Link to Gaming Latest promotion: Twitter post
  • Date channel started: It's the last 3 months where I've really pushed my channel but my earliest ones were from 2013.
  • Type of content: Variety. Mainly consisting of Challenge Runs (eg: Pokemon Nuzlockes), Old-school Nintendo games and Indie/quirky games.
  • Age rating: Teen.
  • Channel description: Hi, I'm Fanta. I'm a 20-something, from Melbourne, Australia.

This is my variety stream channel consisting of Challenge Runs, Time Trials and a whole load of fun! I like to play Challenge Runs because they bring new light into games that I already love. If you have any suggestions for some, let me know.

I've been playing games for as long as I can remember. First console was the NES. My favourite is Nintendo 64, followed by 3DS.

Feel free to leave a message in chat if you're lurking. I'm always keen to talk about games, game development, pop culture and your pets! :grin:
  • Link to channel: Fanta Streams on Twitch
  • Featured video: Catch up on the Crystal Clear Nuzlocke here!
  • Additional information: I'm currently aiming for Twitch Affiliate. I'm so close to one of the requirements, 50 followers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Back