PlayStation Final Fantasy 16 News

Is there a PS4 version?

Release date next week for sure!
I think so.

And the game content according to Brazilian Rating, looks like this will be the most adult FF in the franchise so far:

“sex scenes not fully shown, violence, blood, intentional deaths, torture, victims suffering, drugs, prostitution, hate crimes"

I think so.

And the game content according to Brazilian Rating, looks like this will be the most adult FF in the franchise so far:

“sex scenes not fully shown, violence, blood, intentional deaths, torture, victims suffering, drugs, prostitution, hate crimes"

Some leaks going around suggest a early June 2023 release.

Some leaks going around suggest a early June 2023 release.
Indeed. wonder if they are going to open pre-oders during Video Game Awards 2022 Yoshi-P's live stream or directly after it.

TGA 2022 trailer, nice:

FF-16 main female character's name that I posted.

Also they confirmed that the Dog is the only party member you can give orders during combat, waifu Jill will fight on her own during combat, completely AI controlled. A bit disappointed with this, and you cannot customize Jill.

FF-16 main female character's name that I posted.

Also they confirmed that the Dog is the only party member you can give orders during combat, waifu Jill will fight on her own during combat, completely AI controlled. A bit dissapointed with this, and you cannot customize Jill.

And the game's hype starts to decrease.

And the game's hype starts to decrease.
Indeed. Wonder if there is going to be a DLC or free upgrade to rectify this, like FF 15, they added control-able and customizable party members stuff later on.

Back