PlayStation Final Fantasy 16 News

No, the demo videos I saw did not include that part.

So how many were Killed? lol

Last edited:
Dang ! two less PLOTs in FF 16's world ! so it's FF 14 now lol

From leaks I read more PLOT will fall, wonder how many left by end game lol...

Last edited:
Read more stuff, game's story is really messed up makes me want to puke just by reading the spoilers eww. Yohshi-P is really messed up. Game's story is basically a dirty dark fantasy hentai in a bad way. Makes Drakengard tame compared to this. I want a new FF with a great tasteful story and not a bad hentai shock value type of story FF. Yoshi-P cheapens FF with his sex fetishes.

Thank God there's FF7:Rebirth coming. A proper great FF.

Last edited:
Read this post on gamefaqs lol Yoshi-P's Sexual Fetish Fantasy 16 Hentai game :

Why is this game called "Final Fantasy"? With the stuff I read from spoilers....it should be called:

Sexual Fantasy 16

It does appear this way lol

because of all the eww and hentai stuff from the spoilers I read. Sephy's Jenova is nothing compared to the hentai "Jenova" in this one.

From the spoilers The only good thing about the game is Clive/Jill stuff imo. They are written well in a Yoshi-P's hentai world.

There better be airships or this is fail right out of the gate.
From the leaks no airships. also confirmed by dev, traversal will mainly be done by foot .

because of all the eww and hentai stuff from the spoilers I read. Sephy's Jenova is nothing compared to the hentai "Jenova" in this one.

From the spoilers The only good thing about the game is Clive/Jill stuff imo. They are written well in a Yoshi-P's hentai world.

I'd play the game or look for official sources before claiming hentai stuff.

From the leaks no airships. also confirmed by dev, traversal will mainly be done by foot .

Grrrr, oh well.

I'd play the game or look for official sources before claiming hentai stuff.
Multiple Leakers posted in game pics on the gay, hentai "jenova" eww and other eww stuff. The threads got deleted not long after that though, on gamefaqs and resetera and 4chan. The hentai "jenova" stuff involves her/its vulva. One of the threads that's still on and not yet deleted:

another comment on resetera:

Just…all of this is fucking vile. If I wanted a sick dark fantasy I would just replay Drakengard 1+3 like every other person out there.

Last edited:
Read the ending, Leaker also posted some in game pics:

Clive washes up ashore.
Clive mentions the power of Ultima was too much for the vessel anyway.
He looks at the moon and raises his hand at it. We see the hand is petrified.
He asks Jill if she's seeing this.
Clive's fate is left unclear. Death not confirmed.
Meanwhile at the hideaway, a baby is born and Gav is happy.
Jill and Torgal look at the moon.
Suddenly they see the red star of Meteia stop shining.
Jill starts crying and sees this as a sign Clive is dead. Torgal howls.
She runs off to the balcony to cry.
Suddenly the sun rises and she looks at the distance.
She sees something that makes her stop crying and smile.
It is left unclear if Clive is dead or not.
The Meteia thing is an omen, but Clive is never shown collapsing nor do we see why Jill is smiling at the end. You could interpret this as Clive coming home.
It's open-ended.

Epilogue

Two children bring wood to a cottage.
The mother is cooking.
She looks nothing like Jill. Literally has different hair colour. The kids don't look related to Clive.
She asks one of the kids to make the fire.
He struggles with flint and tinder
He wishes he had the power of an Eikon.
The mom laughs that he's talking about his fairy tale book again.
The kids go play and one kid wants to play War Of The Eikons again.
The camera zooms out to the book in the screenshot.
The implication is the story never happened and that it was a fairy tale written by a writer named Joshua Rossfield (starring himself).

Last edited:
It's possible to beat Benedicta just by pressing Square lol

Review embargo of the game is just before day 1. with FF7 remake they allowed reviews to be published 4 days ahead of release.

Read the reviews, mostly they criticized :

very dull gameplay systems,
let down by a bloated story and stifled combat,
shallow RPG hooks and dated design leave a promising evolution for the series stuck in the past.
Dated design conventions sometimes seen in quest structure

Read the reviews, mostly they criticized :

very dull gameplay systems,
let down by a bloated story and stifled combat,
shallow RPG hooks and dated design leave a promising evolution for the series stuck in the past.
Dated design conventions sometimes seen in quest structure

What reviews did that come from?

From videogamer, Eurogamer, digital trends, metro, and gamerno , and ex-Kotaku Jason said the shallow RPG systems and tedious MMO quests. And siliconera said it's like more of a spinoff rather than a new mainline FF :

"I can’t help but think it often isn’t great at being a Final Fantasy game. There are interesting concepts here, especially with how it approaches some familiar elements from the series. I love some of the characters. However it can feel more like a spin-off or original IP borrowing elements, to the point where I’d almost say Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origins feels more like a mainline installment than it does."

And Polygon said the story is terrible.

Ign said this:

"Status ailments are basically completely absent, there’s no real system of elemental strengths or weaknesses, very little in the realm of buffs and debuffs, and most crucially, loot seems like an afterthought. I never once felt incentivized to explore either the corners of the linear main levels, or the more open fields of the interconnected overworlds; and in general there just aren’t a ton of character building choices that you can make to customize Clive in any sort of unique way."

Metro hated the story too:

"However, arguably the biggest problem is the storytelling, which is horribly convoluted – again almost to the point of parody – and relentlessly grimdark. The latter is obviously a result of trying to copy Game of Thrones"

Last edited:
When I learned that Final Fantasy 16 would be released on the PlayStation, I was unable to suppress my excitement. This much-awaited entry in the cherished series has all the makings of another spectacular journey. Here's why I'm counting down the days with excitement:
05-BWJRWLHvA.jpg

1. Unparalleled Visuals: From what we've seen so far, Final Fantasy 16 boasts stunning visuals that push the boundaries of the PlayStation hardware. The level of detail in the character designs, environments, and spell effects is simply mind-blowing. It's shaping up to be a visual feast for the eyes.
  2. Engaging Storytelling: Final Fantasy games are renowned for their captivating narratives, and Final Fantasy 16 seems to be no exception. The trailer hints at a complex and emotionally charged storyline, filled with political intrigue, conflicted characters, and the classic themes of light versus darkness. I can't wait to unravel the mysteries that await us.
  3. Action-Packed Combat: The dynamic combat system showcased in the trailer has me pumped for some adrenaline-fueled battles. With a mix of fast-paced action and strategic decision-making, it looks like Final Fantasy 16 will strike a satisfying balance between accessibility and depth. I'm eager to explore the various combat mechanics and unleash powerful abilities.
  4. Memorable Characters: Final Fantasy games are known for their memorable cast of characters, and I'm excited to meet the diverse ensemble of Final Fantasy 16. The glimpses we've seen so far hint at a compelling group of heroes and villains, each with their own unique motivations and backstories. I'm ready to form deep connections with these characters as their journey unfolds.

Back