Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

lol Yuffie did say that in the game to Cloud and also cloud's Response also like that in the game lol

Lol really?

Tokyo Tower Rebirth collab video:

Cait sith VA interview:

game just received a new patch:

• Fixes to bugs that would very occasionally prevent game progress under specific conditions.
  • Fixes that allow the player to acquire photo frames if a bug occurs that would prevent their acquisition after fulfilling the relevant unlock conditions.
  • Fixes to bugs that are triggered under specific circumstances in battle.
  • Fixes to a bug where information was not shown on screen when selecting to play Stage 2 of the Gambit Gears mini game on Hard Mode.
  • Fixes to several display-related bugs.
  • Improvements to the overall game stability.

Toriama said this on the 3rd game's ending, read from gamereactor:

The third and final part of the Remake trilogy will answer all of the mysteries left behind by Rebirth, and ultimately wrap things up with an even better ending than that of the classic JRPG. Whether this means we can expect some changes to those final moments or simply look forward to its recreation with current-gen visuals and voice acting isn't clear, but either way, it sounds like Square Enix is planning to elevate things to the next level.

I'm curious what they will do once done, I'm sure with the final part out, SE will see the sales they want.
Indeed. Some people are waiting until it's complete before getting it too. And there are people like me waiting for the Pc version...

Hopefully the remake Tifa PLOT under the highwind scene will not disappoint lol!

Back