Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

I forget if they said they would touch on the AC storyline or not?
Well they already said remake's story will lead to AC. But they haven't said anything on putting stuff from it directly into the third game.

Rebirth Tribeca Panel, June 14th 2024 in the SVA Theater in New York City.

Saw this real buster sword video lol

The Cloud and Tifa date scene that was remix with Aerith's Gold Saucer song is definitely a genius. Can't wait to experience this kind of real deal.

Final Fantasy is one of my favorite game series. I have played a lot of games in this series. Ever since they announced Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, I always wanted to play, so when the game was released I was an early birth. I just loved it.

Reactions: cm2
August 2024 Otakon panel:

• John Eric Bentley talked about how he got into VAing Barret and especially talked highly of his scene with Dyne. That part of the game reminds him of when his father died in his arms back in 2017, so that's probably how he was able to nail that delivery needed for the scene.
  • They gave out prizes to people who'd correctly answer how many "Stamp" timelines were shown in Rebirth, but only like two people actually raised their hand, lol.
  • Britt Baron was asked what her favorite aspect of Cloud's and Tifa's relationship is and she said "that's a really loaded question."
  • Hamaguchi was asked if we'd see more Queen's Blood in some fashion and he stated that they've been working on a revamped version of the game for Part 3 and he can't wait to show what they've been working on.
  • Kitase mentioned that they've received all the feedback on Rebirth's ending and all he had to say on it was that he hopes they can continue to keep us in the realm of confusion for just a little longer (probably means we won't get any answers until Part 3's out, rather than giving us hints pre-release).

Britt Baron on Tifa and Cloud lol she ships them:

Last edited:
Indeed. They need to get it out ASAP.

Then probably much later upgrade Tifa's PLOT to UE 5 lol

man i bought this on release and still haven't played it... haha, someday I'll get to it.

man i bought this on release and still haven't played it... haha, someday I'll get to it.
Well you can always marathon it later when the final game is out.

I am still waiting for the Pc version too...

Back