PlayStation Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part II: Rebirth

Creepy.

Most of the leaks are false though I think from the stuff I read over the net, only the Tifa date scene and her new Bikini PLOT are the one with pics and the pics got DMCAed by SE. though I still have a copy of them lol

Game is 93 avg Metacritic score niiiiice! Reviews liking it. lots of 10/10s .

"Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth improves on nearly every aspect of the Final Fantasy 7 Remake, pushing the PlayStation 5 to the limit and creating a jaw-dropping experience in the process. "

"Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is everything the long time fans of the franchise were yearning for but didn't get for a long time. The story will be relived and retold, but now there's uncertainty about the fate of each character. "

"Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is an exceptional sequel that surpasses expectations in nearly every aspect. It combines compelling storytelling, innovative combat, and a wealth of engaging content to deliver an unforgettable adventure."

"Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is, for all intents and purposes, a phenomenal second act in the Remake series. Though it's open world design isn't perfect, the game is finely honed in every other area and provides as luxurious of an experience as FF VII Remake did."

"Final Fantasy 7 is an excellent RPG with some of the best characters in the gaming canon. While some open-world content skirts the edges, and the game's main narrative is left somewhat deflated, the time spent with Aerith, Tifa, and the gang makes this a hugely enjoyable road trip you'll be playing for hundreds of hours."

"Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is so good, it nearly wrecked my life."

"Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is the culmination at all levels of the current Action RPG. An immense, brave and ambitious work, capable of giving the best possible homage to the original classic while introducing its own vision."

"In another brilliantly self-reflexive action RPG, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth uses gaming’s most iconic bit of dramatic irony to fuel a deeply moving tale of self-doubt and personal rediscovery. It’s a bigger, at times less focused adventure, but one that leaves the kind of life-affirming imprint bound to make it another instant classic."

"Final Fantasy VII Rebirth builds upon its predecessor for a brilliantly polished behemoth of an RPG that belongs in every PS5 owner's library."

"Man, what a beautiful world Square Enix has created to bring this old story into a new reality. This is a planet I'll fight Shinra for, right alongside the good friends I've grown with along the way."

Saw Cloud and Tifa Gold Saucer Stage Play pics:
ODEM2yJ.jpeg

4rDHIih.jpeg

Read gold saucer Tifa date stuff got 2 versions, 1 version is much more intimate than the other version depending on Tifa's affection level. Sort of like the 2 versions of Tifa under the highwind scene in the Original game lol

Yuffie date lol the conversation is pretty funny and Yuffie got a thing for Zack apparently lol:
Yuffie.

"Practice makes perfect!" *Giggles*

Cloud: "Practice for what?"

"Uhhh..For when the real thing comes around!"

Get on Skywheel, Cloud goes first then she asks if he's forgetting someone. Yuffie starts spinnng the wheel like crazy then she starts watching the flying space ranger stuff and spinning the wheel more while laughing. Then she starts feeling motion sickness (running joke through the game) and sits down saying she needs a break.

Chocobos run around. "Un-freakin-believable!"

Fireworks everywhere. Yuffie stares at Cloud then doesn't know what to say for a while.

"So, I heard you and Tifa go way back."

"Yeah."

"I also heard she used to have a big crush on you."

"That so?"

"Well, not at first. Apparently, even as a kid you had that "weird loner" vibe. But then one day, BAM! She caught the love bug! Were you into her?"

"Don't remember."

"Really? Though I gues that makes sense. Tifa said she was so busy after the move to Midgar that she forgot all about you too. Dunno what it is about you guys but I think I get it. I had a thing for a SOLDIER once. Least I think he was a SOLDIER. I wanted to prove myself so I hit him with all my best moves. Was like I was hittin him with a few energy blasts. After a few salvos, he shouted "Ya got me!" and at the time I totally bought it. Of course, he was just playing along for a dumb kid. And one I realised that, I was pissed and I couldn't stop thinking about him. I swore to myself that one day I'd blast that jerk for real! Did some hardcore training so I could give him a beatdown. But eventually it dawned on me he was just being nice. Like, he was a really nice guy! The more I thought about it, the more I realised - wow - I like him. Y'know? Maybe it's because of those feelings I still can't fire energy blasts.

"I can help" (LOL)

"With the energy blasts? Or my feelings? *Raises eyebrows*

"The former. Feelings ain't my thing."

"Think we both kinda suck in that department."

Fireworks, Yuffie whispers in his ear. Can't hear what it is, Cloud goes "huh?" and looks shocked.

Yuffie: "I-I mean th-that's the sorta thing you're supposed to do in these situations. It was just practice! So don't go thinking it means anything, okay?! Argh, say something!"

Cloud: "Something." (LOL again)

"Are you kidding me?! I do somethig nice for you and that's what I get?! You lousy jerk!"

Fireworks and cut to black.

"Tell anyone about tonight and you're a dead man!" Yuffie runs off.

No kiss. #agenda

There's a funny scene with Cloud and Tifa with Yuffie and Cait peeping on them behind a closed door lmao
OY0C2bj.jpeg

Junon Minigame:

I saw a video on the intimate version of the tifa's PLOT date on 4chan from a leaker that's already playing the game. It's a pretty hawt scene lol the way Cloud PLOT-ed Tifa like that lol wonder on how hawt will the Tifa under the highwind PLOT scene be in the third game lol They're really pulling all the stops with Cloud/Tifa PLOT stuff

40luNy9.jpeg

Last edited:
lol the shipping wars are really heating up on 4chan, lifestream and gamefaqs because of the intimate version of Cloud and Tifa leaked PLOT scene lol hundreds of pages with posts on it. You could make an essay with it lol

Everything gets leaked these days.
Indeed. And the shipping and PLOT stuff are usually the fastest getting leaked on the net lol.

while looking for more leaks, Read this post on lifestream forum lol

btrzrxJ.jpeg

Saw a leaked pic on your boi Rufus Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith he is planning stuff lol

Read someone said there's no Bone Village in Rebirth.

Probably Bone Village will be in Part III of the game under the Highwind so Cloud and Tifa can Bone in Bone Village in Part III lol

Red said Tifa looks as slick as a dolphin lol he said human beauty is hard for him to assess lol

Back