Final Fantasy 7 Remake

I just hope the flash back in this remake game is more bearable.

All story scenes and dialogues (including the new remake ones) are great so far in the remake, way better than in the original, though to be fair, the original did have english translation issues.

Last edited:
Also Dialogue choices and things you do matter in the remake, In Chapter 14 you can get a ship resolution scene stuff with Tifa or Aerith or bro scene Barret lol ala the original gold saucer thing but better imo:
ljn7hSG.png

Last edited:
Oh yeah, with this remake how will this affect the gold saucer ?

Well the chosen ship sort of materialized in this part of the remake already in chapter 14 if you rack up enough affection points for Cloud's chosen waifu.

I think maybe in part II you could import the save data from part I for levels, materia, stats, item weapons, and chosen ship continuation and affection points. probably some ship scenes, gold saucer stuff included are going to change depending on Cloud's chosen waifu in part I, later in part II.

Last edited:
Well the chosen ship sort of materialized in this part of the remake already in chapter 14 if you rack up enough affection points for Cloud's chosen waifu.

I think maybe in part II you could import the save data from part I for levels, materia, stats, item weapons, and chosen ship continuation and affection points. probably some ship scenes, gold saucer stuff included are going to change depending on Cloud's chosen waifu in part I, later in part II.

I've been debating this with another person, they think Square won't import data from part 1, which doesn't make sense.

I've been debating this with another person, they think Square won't import data from part 1, which doesn't make sense.

Indeed it does't make sense if they wouldn't allow you to import savedata from part I, Part II is being made in Unreal Engine 4 too so it's easy peasy to import save data from a previous game as it's in the same engine technically speaking and Nomura said part ii already in development back in september 2019. Does the person you debated with know about the waifu affection points stuff too? Otherwise it's going to have major inconsistencies like say if cloud chose Aerith in Part I and suddenly in part II he rolls with Tifa lol

If say by a weird design decision (as from the tech perspective is easy peasy) they are not going to allow save import at all, then probably they would have some questionnaire at the beginning of the game like on Tifa or Aerith did Cloud choose in part I., and probably they would use this questionnaire for people that haven't played part I too. Something like what Bioware did with Mass Effect 2. Otherwise it is going to mess up the story and characterizations, not to mention, without the save import feature all the materias, precious items and weapons you have collected and bought, gil, and levels and weapon abilities all gone.

Last edited:
The other person is basing their stuff like the FF 13 games and the such.

And FF 13 was't originally meant to be in multiple parts unlike FF7 Remake.

I just hope they port data over, but another reason why I'm waiting till most of the series is finished, yes, I'll wait till 2030 for the plot!

So you are planning to wait till you are 39 before playing the game?
So how many parts will the game be you think?

FF7 Remake no1. top selling new release game in japan:
  1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake (Square Enix, 04/10/20) – 702,853 (New)
  2. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo, 03/20/20) – 292,876 (3,324,660)
  3. [PS4] Resident Evil 3 (Z Version Included) (Capcom, 04/03/20) – 34,698 (224,188)
  4. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 13,204 (107,535)
  5. [PS4] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Bandai Namco, 03/26/20) – 13,204 (107,535)
  6. [NSW] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Bandai Namco, 03/26/20) – 11,921 (90,832)
  7. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 11,303 (3,646,834)
  8. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) – 9,249 (762,872)
  9. [NSW] Pokemon Sword / Shield (The Pokemon Company, 11/15/19) – 9,037 (3,562,578)
  10. [NSW] Super Mario Party (Nintendo, 10/05/18) – 8,755 (1,398,898)

Just read from Siliconera, Reno (ff7 remake) and Axel's(kingdom hearts) Japanese VA, Keiji Fujiwara has died. He was 55 years old. The cause of death was cited as cancer.

Born October 5, 1964, Keiji Fujiwara had a long career in voice acting, voicing dozens of characters across animation, film, and video games since 1991. In Japan he’s best known as Crayon Shin-chan‘s Hiroshi, a role he covered until 2016, when he went on hiatus to undergo treatment for a then-unspecified medical condition. In 2006, he founded his own talent agency, Air Agency, and worked as its representative director until his death.

Recorded my Boss Battle Vs Giant Ghoul:

Just read from Siliconera, Reno (ff7 remake) and Axel's(kingdom hearts) Japanese VA, Keiji Fujiwara has died. He was 55 years old. The cause of death was cited as cancer.

Born October 5, 1964, Keiji Fujiwara had a long career in voice acting, voicing dozens of characters across animation, film, and video games since 1991. In Japan he’s best known as Crayon Shin-chan‘s Hiroshi, a role he covered until 2016, when he went on hiatus to undergo treatment for a then-unspecified medical condition. In 2006, he founded his own talent agency, Air Agency, and worked as its representative director until his death.

that sucks, may he RIP.

Developer Diary Episode 5:

I’m enjoying the remake, for the most part. There are a few “I don’t remember this shit” (because it never happened) scenes that are annoying like Roche existing.

One one hand it’s cool that they’re trying to expand on the other Avalanche members, but knowing what happens to them so early on in the original, I’m trying to find a reason to care. Also, when the fuck were there other branches of Avalanche?

Tifa's Apartment Scene with Cloud back in chapter 3, one of the main requirements for cloud to pick Tifa as his waifu lol you need to complete all side quests in chapter 3 with Tifa to get it:

Back