Final Fantasy 7 Remake

I’m enjoying the remake, for the most part. There are a few “I don’t remember this shit” (because it never happened) scenes that are annoying like Roche existing.

One one hand it’s cool that they’re trying to expand on the other Avalanche members, but knowing what happens to them so early on in the original, I’m trying to find a reason to care. Also, when the fuck were there other branches of Avalanche?

That requires going back and playing a prequel game called Before Crisis -Final Fantasy VII-

Tifa's Apartment Scene with Cloud back in chapter 3, one of the main requirements for cloud to pick Tifa as his waifu lol you need to complete all side quests in chapter 3 with Tifa to get it:

so missable content?

Tifa's PLOT drinks special lol:

Why couldn't she survive?

Well in the remake
Wedge did
survive and from stuff I read later with the
"time" stuff Biggs too so maybe Jessie will too
who knows what will happen in Part II? And I am fine with Jessie dead though no need for a quadrangle, she's no match with Tifa's PLOT sitting on Cloud lol. and in my play Cloud turned Jessie down hard lol

Last edited:
Well in the remake
Wedge did
survive and from stuff I read later with the
"time" stuff Biggs too so maybe Jessie will too
who knows what will happen in Part II? And I am fine with Jessie dead though no need for a quadrangle, she's no match with Tifa's PLOT sitting on Cloud lol. and in my play Cloud turned Jessie down hard lol

I fully regret not playing this right now...

I fully regret not playing this right now...

Well you can always revert your decision and play the game now, Tifa's PLOT is waiting for Mr. Demon lol

The fat chocobo lol
9JvV892.jpg

Square Enix is happy with the sales they just announced:
Orm3Bq9.jpg

JHfko1D.jpg

Last edited:
Before fighting the Air Buster Boss, there are 2 different scenes that you can get after completing the switches minigame recorded both scenes in my second play:

Complete it with one or 2 mistakes, you'll get this scene:

Complete it without any mistake you'll get this scene :

looks like another mandatory thing for Cloud to pick Tifa as his waifu lol and rack up more affection points for Tifa is after falling down from don corneo's trap door Cloud must check on unconscious Tifa first and not Aerith.

looks like another mandatory thing for Cloud to pick Tifa as his waifu lol and rack up more affection points for Tifa is after falling down from don corneo's trap door Cloud must check on unconscious Tifa first and not Aerith.

they are getting pretty deep with this.

they are getting pretty deep with this.

Indeed. And I think other affection points you can get for Tifa from dialogues in the remake might affect later ship events in Part II or III like in the original's Cloud and Tifa spending the night together under the highwind scene has 3 different dialogue types I believe, the higher your Tifa affection points the more affectionate the dialogue will be during the scene in the original.

Saw a Poll on Chapter 14's Cloud x Tifa, Aerith x Cloud and Barret Bro scene lol poor barret. Tifa won the vote, players mostly picked Tifa in their play, from the poll, no surprise there lol:
Vo7IX86.jpg

Last edited:
Back