Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Cloud in my gameplay just had a 3000 gil massage at Madam M's lol really funny scene. poor Cloud.

Saw Remake Rude and Reno Play arts figures:
IqlqIdP.jpg

t7gzlyy.jpg

Saw remake Tifa's Play Arts Figure pics:
GHttbpY.jpg

pdH5CJ8.jpg

Too bad her hair is plastic though. Coz her hair physics in the game is great and complete with TXAA.

Game is not even out yet on PC and a Modder already able to make Red XIII playable:

Last edited:
Saw another fan art of Tifa and Aerith's shopping time lol poor Cloud:
NoC43vT.jpg

Recorded my Eligor Boss Battle:

Like in the original Rude still got a thing for Tifa lol, recorded the short scene when he purposely misses:

Last edited:
Read some stuff from FF7 remake ultimania translated by gematsu:
  • Yoshinori Kitase, Producer: “[Co-director Naoki] Hamaguchi told me that he wanted to have the battle against the final boss in Midgar. I can’t answer any further since we aren’t done telling the story. The final scene that has a certain character is a key moment to this game’s mystery.”
  • Kitase: (Regarding how many parts there are…) “We have a rough idea, but haven’t exactly decided yet. It’s not something we can definitively say. The widespread speculation seems to be that it’ll be a trilogy.”
  • Tetsuya Nomura, Co-director: (How is the next part going to be?) “That depends on how many parts there are. If divided into bigger parts it will take a bit of time, and if into smaller parts we will be able to release it in a shorter span. Personally I’d like to release it sooner.”
producer Yoshinori Kitase recently did an interview with Entertainment weekly, where he confirmed that “development is already moving forward for the next game in the [Final Fantasy VII] remake project.”

Last edited:
lol.

Tifa's 3d realtime horizontal PLOT press physics in action complete with collision physics lol :
YQtzvKs.png

OTClG38.png

2NLPqiX.png

6lBsCRu.png

Starting to think the memory recover scene is going to suck now.

Don't think so the dialogues are all well done in the remake. And Tifa jumping onto cloud because they are being attacked by a helicopter during the above scene. The Cloud/Tifa ship stuff are all justified and not just for fanservice.

They were never that close in the original :p

lol don't worry once you start playing the remake it will all become clear their "new'' closeness. Britt Barron did a good job voicing Tifa with the sexiness in her voice.

Back