Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Safe to say the combat is pretty complex?

Safe to say the combat is pretty complex?

Complex in a good way, each party member is unique and got different combat mechanics, Tifa's Chi and attack chain abilities, Aerith's ranged magic abilities (that are not tied to mp at all but ATB) Barret's Ranged and later melee abilites and Cloud's excellent Dual stance thing and player controlled counter attacks. And then you can customize their styles further with command materias.

I only used Ifrit summon once during solo battle with Shiva outside the main story so far though.

Last edited:
Read some comments on the future installments' story stuff:

—If we follow this Remake’s story, then the next installment might have major changes compared to the original, right?

Kitase:
I’ve talked about this extensively with Nomura, but I’m sure fans of the original are expecting to revisit familiar locations and scenes, so we have strong feelings to not stray away from that. From here on out, we’re not drastically changing the story and making it into something completely different than the original. Even though it’s a Remake, please assume that FF7 will still be FF7 as usual.

Nojima: For me, I create scenarios that follow the general flow of the original story but with the assumption that the way things are presented or how events occur might be slightly different.

Nojima: I’m sure that they had a lot of fun playing it and might have doubts on what will happen from here on out, but please remember those doubts you had since you’ll probably find your answer in future installments.

So Mr. Demon, when you play the game, are you going to have Cloud pick Tifa or Aerith as his waifu? or no waifu and go bro Barret lol
Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

So They officially confirmed on the hidden waifu affection points for cloud that will alter ship stuff depending on his actions. Game keeps track of it ala in the original.

The shinra tower stairs banter is great lol

And remake hojo is disgustingly great his voice included lol.

Recorded my specimen H0512 boss battle:

And the gang just rescued Aerith and Cloud just had another episode of his memory headaches :
0eCtl9U.jpg

They "censored" Jenova's PLOT lol, recorded the scene:

Last edited:
Read more stuff on part II of the game:

As for the world map, the focus of the next game would be to allow players to explore the world outside Midgar, compared to the focused story of the first FFVII Remake. However, the way the world is constructed has to be considered, so that it can be balanced out to continue the ongoing dramatic narrative. Toriyama is apprehensive about how the large world will be made and stated that it will possibly be created using completely different techniques from those used to create Midgar.

Finally, Endo stated that he hopes to be even more involved with the next game’s core gameplay systems and contribute even better new gameplay designs and gameplay elements to Final Fantasy VII Remake part 2.

Cloud's English VA was asked during an interview on which girl he would date, he said "Definitely Tifa !" lol Cloud's English VA also a fan of Queen Tifa.

tv9v1nw.jpg

Last edited:
Just read this:
sRwVFSJ.png

jTADbj1.png

Read more stuff on part II of the game:

As for the world map, the focus of the next game would be to allow players to explore the world outside Midgar, compared to the focused story of the first FFVII Remake. However, the way the world is constructed has to be considered, so that it can be balanced out to continue the ongoing dramatic narrative. Toriyama is apprehensive about how the large world will be made and stated that it will possibly be created using completely different techniques from those used to create Midgar.

Finally, Endo stated that he hopes to be even more involved with the next game’s core gameplay systems and contribute even better new gameplay designs and gameplay elements to Final Fantasy VII Remake part 2.

The open world is what I'm more excited to see. Someone recommended that they do it like they did for Dragon Quest 11 and make the open world done in segments which would, for now, work for the remake.

Also I don't see the fans taking more character deaths well back then.

Back