Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Maybe I'll break down and play this next year.

I fully support the decision.
Remake Tifa's PLOT is waiting for Mr. Demon complete with collision detection pyhsics lol

Her PLOT in the game won't clip into/onto things because it has collision detection and is using a non rigid physics body i believe and thus it knows if it is colliding with something and it won't misbehave lol.

Last edited:
Caith Sith Cameo:
Y82eFrX.png

The dart game minigame is fun an if you manage to ace it, wedge will give you Luck Up Materia later if you talk to him before the second bombing mission.
p5YBrNT.jpg

Just got the really high Tifa Affection points chapter 14 scene, nicely done the scene, Britt Baron really nailed Tifa's voice including the crying stuff.
HaLDHB7.png

yjz4n1D.png

w1aIiqr.png

CcKeadQ.png

kA6bmbF.png

Just saw this:
IE2bgUW.jpg

Read this scan from FF 25th anniversary thing, Nomura designed Tifa's PLOT for his personal satisfaction lol:
7RJevfa.png

New maids are in town lol:
i5TulYM.jpg

gotcha, get more blood pressure medicine :p

Concentrating on Tifa's PLOT might be a good blood pressure medicine too lol it's working for Cloud and Nomura.

Recorded my Abzu Boss battle:

So got to ask, how is the summons actually in this game?

during a boss battle if you equipped a summon materia, a summon meter will pop up, as you damage the boss the summon meter will fill up, when it's full and you have enough ATB bar you can summon. and then it will fight until the meter is empty and by that point it will unleash its strongest attack and you can give it orders to do certain attacks too and all party members are all fully controllable too during the time like normal, ala FF12.

Back