Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Ohh nice gonna check that's price hope epic gives it for free
Well price is high though you are getting the extra Yuffie story too and I don't think Epic is going to give this game for free anytime soon, I mean with all the money Epic payed Square Enix for their store's exclusivity. And in the game's files there is a steam relase reference, so later down the road it will be on steam too I believe.

They haven't fixed the npc that likes to frontal bump Tifa even during cutscene in the sector 7 slums lmao the npc guy is still there walking around sometimes in circles around Tifa.

Unlike the console versions, the Pc version of the game's default VRAM management is bonkers, not efficient at all, it forces your PC to pool 4 GB of VRAM just for textures and streaming data with only 300 MB of temp memory allowed for texture updates and thus will cause stutters,while in truth even with the highest possible quality textures the game requires only 1.9 GB to 2 GB of VRAM pool size to render even the most intense realtime 3d scenes and this cannot be changed from within the game and can only be done by changing the game's engine.ini values which is now accessible with the hook mod, and thus freeing the VRAM for other stuff like resolution and further custom graphical effects enhancements. SE did an excellent PC port of Dragon Quest 11s wonder why they couldn't do the same with PC Tifa's PLOT!

Last edited:
Unlike the console versions, the Pc version of the game's default VRAM management is bonkers, not efficient at all, it forces your PC to pool 4 GB of VRAM just for textures and streaming data with only 300 MB of temp memory allowed for texture updates and thus will cause stutters,while in truth even with the highest possible quality textures the game requires only 1.9 GB to 2 GB of VRAM pool size to render even the most intense realtime 3d scenes and this cannot be changed from within the game and can only be done by changing the game's engine.ini values which is now accessible with the hook mod, and thus freeing the VRAM for other stuff like resolution and further custom graphical effects enhancements. SE did an excellent PC port of Dragon Quest 11s wonder why they couldn't do the same with PC Tifa's PLOT!

Looks like they picked a low end company to do the port then.

Well price is high though you are getting the extra Yuffie story too and I don't think Epic is going to give this game for free anytime soon, I mean with all the money Epic payed Square Enix for their store's exclusivity. And in the game's files there is a steam relase reference, so later down the road it will be on steam too I believe.
I need to wait then kek

Saw Shiny Tifa
207-1641085169-1295046950.jpeg

Back