Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Overall Remake Tifa > Original Tifa though imo, her updated characterization in the remake is great

Have you played The Remake Artisan Vistra Artisan Vistra ?
I mostly own Nintendo consoles but have old-gen of others like the PS1 and Genesis. Any PC release? I figured I could still play the original anyways.

I mostly own Nintendo consoles but have old-gen of others like the PS1 and Genesis. Any PC release? I figured I could still play the original anyways.
Well yeah on Epic Game Store, PC Version of FF7 Remake + Yuffie DLC story.

A little under half my storage? I might need some external memory. XP
I would not recommend installing the game on an external HDD/SDD given the frequent Texture and other game asset streams during gameplay, and you have that major stuttering issues too without mods and fixes. SE has not said anything on the matter, like an official patch to fix those issues without needing mods.

I would not recommend installing the game on an external HDD/SDD given the frequent Texture and other game asset streams during gameplay, and you have that major stuttering issues too without mods and fixes. SE has not said anything on the matter, like an official patch to fix those issues without needing mods.
If not I could move other apps into external and leave the game in internal.

Took a pic of PC Tifa's back PLOT lol
ZMMLbnz.jpg

Back