Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Recorded PC Tifa Apartment scene -- with PLOT kimono Tifa selection locked in for her to wear later lol -- that you'll get only if you complete all the sidequests with her in Chapter 3:

Recorded PC Tifa Apartment scene -- with PLOT kimono Tifa selection locked in for her to wear later lol -- that you'll get only if you complete all the sidequests with her in Chapter 3:

But will it be worth it?

But will it be worth it?
Of Course! I picked The Kimono Tifa too on ps4 during the hardmode play. Plus it's mandatory to get her flower PLOT scene with Cloud the night before the mission to rescue Aerith.

Cody Christian is really great as Cloud, his voice matches perfectly plus he is a major Tifa fan lol he said he would definitely date Tifa.

Joe: During Cloud’s date at the Golden Saucer - fans know that he can pick either Tifa, Aeris, or Barrett to join in the romance - which of these characters do you chose?
Cody Christian: Definitely Tifa!

Cody Christian is really great as Cloud, his voice matches perfectly plus he is a major Tifa fan lol he said he would definitely date Tifa.

Joe: During Cloud’s date at the Golden Saucer - fans know that he can pick either Tifa, Aeris, or Barrett to join in the romance - which of these characters do you chose?
WTF Barrett to join in the romance? Yeah, I'd pick Tifa too not even knowing the plot.

WTF Barrett to join in the romance? Yeah, I'd pick Tifa too not even knowing the plot.

lol interviewer should said bro-mance with barret as that's the truth and not romance with barret lmao

Cody knows the original game about the gold saucer date stuff though eventhough he has never played it because his brother is a major FF7 fan and he knows it from his brother.

lol interviewer should said bro-mance with barret as that's the truth and not romance with barret lmao

Cody knows the original game about the gold saucer date stuff though eventhough he never played it because his brother is a major FF7 fan and he knows it from his brother.
Man, I bet he gets tired of talking about a game he's voiced or just wants to voice Cloud more.

Man, I bet he gets tired of talking about a game he's voiced or just wants to voice Cloud more.

well regardless he said before he is looking foward to voicing the next installment of the game. And his brother was super excited the first time he found out Cody was voicing Cloud lol

Last edited:
well regardless he said before he is looking foward on voicing the next installment of the game. And his brother was super excited the first time he found out Cody was voicing Cloud lol
He could've, like, read the lines to him while he was playing and that might freak him out. Then again I bet he tells his close family all about his job because I would.

He could've, like, read the lines to him while he was playing and that might freak him out. Then again I bet he tells his close family all about his job because I would.
lol and there was an interview video before on Tifa's VA Britt Baron voicing Cloud's lines lol at 55:00 and later Cody gave it a 10 lol

Saw Jessie fanart:
6lbsGcA.jpg

Played the fun first Bike Combat mini game again, on PC this time, recorded it:

Back