Forum Game: Count to 1,000,000!

1921-I didn't expect to start a whole thing back there.

1926? I don't get why people only play this and You're Banned so much. Every time a new fun (and more challenging) game comes up, someone posts in one of these games and makes everyone forget about all of the others. You seriously don't get tired of posting numbers up and pretending to ban people? There are so many Forum Games, but everyone only likes this and that. :'(

1927 I'm sure there are a lot of other cool games but I do enjoy simple games like this and you're banned. If I want bigger games I'll go play Zelda or Animal Crossing.

1931 Guess what happened in 1931

1932 Ok I feel really alone here on this post. By the way I have no idea what happened in 1931.

1933 was like a tree by the beach with my Peach on Isle Delfino as you see

1934 was such a bore but I adore more gore to ignore therefore I open my door to your comment

(Trying to make it a fun rap)

Last edited by a moderator:
1935 It was a very nice rap.

1936 was an abyss of blank mist if you insist I will persist with a fist if I get this wish of a small fish on a dish cause I am famished and I just might vanish and speak Spanish and eat radish on a sandwich.

In 1939 I was so fine no life of mine had existed at the time but I'm lyin' cause I wasn't livin' in it.

Back